• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

எல்லா மதங்களும் பெண்களுக்கு எதிரானவை-Suki Sivam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have in my facebook my collegemate as my contact. She is Hindu married to a Christian. Through her, another Christian woman (whom I don't know) sent me a friend request and I accepted it. I have been having her contact for 'courtesy' sake alone, as from time to time she sends anti-Hindu messages. Recently she sent a message that said,

"A rapist, a child molester, a thief, a criminal (list goes on..) can all enter a Hindu temple, but a woman in her period cannot".

I plan to send this OP in my facebook feed today, in response! Thanks for this OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back