• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

பெண்களும் ஆன்மீக அமைப்புக்களும் - ஒரு எச&#3021

Status
Not open for further replies.
பெண்களும் ஆன்மீக அமைப்புக்களும் - ஒரு எச&#3021

I give below an article from "Mangaiyar Malar" for information of our members world-wide:

பெண்களும் ஆன்மீக அமைப்புக்களும் - ஒரு எச்சரிக்கை (This title is mine, not the magazine's.)

http://www.kalkionline.com/mmalar/2011/01022011/mm0102.php

ஒரு வார்த்தை

சமீபத்தில் சென்னை வாசகி ஒருவர் தொலைபேசினார்.

எங்களுக்கு ஒரே பொண்ணு; வயது 23. இன்ஜினீயரிங் படிச்ச பிரைட் கேர்ள். கொஞ்ச நாளா அவ ஒரு ஆன்மிக அமைப்புல தீவிரமா சேர்ந்து ஈடுபட ஆரம்பிச்சுருக்கா. நல்ல கம்பெனியில வேலையில் இருந்தா; எங்களுக்கே தெரியாம வேலையை ராஜினாமா செஞ்சுட்டு, தன்னோட பேரையும் ‘........’ன்னு அரசாங்க கஸெட்டுல மாத்திக்கிட்டு, சதா தியானம், சத்சங்கம்னு அலைஞ்சுக்கிட்டிருக்கா. சரியா சாப்பிடாம, நோய் பிடிச்சவ மாதிரி ஆயிட்டா... ஏதாவது கேட்டா, ஞானம், பூரண ஆனந்தம்னு லெக்சர் தர்றா.

நாங்க அவளுக்குக் கல்யாணம் பண்ணி, பேரன் பேத்திகளைக் கொஞ்சணும்னு கற்பனைக் கோட்டையெல்லாம் கட்டியிருக்கோம். ஆனா அவளோ, ராத்திரியெல்லாம் பிரசங்க கேசட் போட்டுப் பார்க்கறதும், அழறதுமா பித்து பிடிச்சவ மாதிரி நடந்துக்கறா... ரொம்ப திட்டினா, வீட்டை விட்டே ஓடிப் போயிடுவாளோன்னு பயமா இருக்கு!" என்று அழுதார்.

வாணிக்கு வயது 45. கணவருக்கு டூரிங் வேலை. கல்லூரியில் படிக்கும் மகன், மகள்! பணம் காசுக்குப் பஞ்சமில்லாத வாழ்க்கை. ஆனால் வாணிக்கு, மனத்தளவில் என்னத் தேடலோ, பக்கத்திலிருக்கும் ஆன்மிக இயக்கத்துக்குப் போய்வர ஆரம்பித்தாள். போகப் போக, அதில் ஈடுபாடு அதிகமாகவே, சமையல், வீட்டு வேலைகள் எல்லாவற்றையும் வயதான மாமியார் தலையில் சுமத்திவிட்டு, குடும்பத்தில் லயிப்பு இல்லாதவளாக ஆனாள்.

ஒரு நாள் திடீரென்று வாணியைக் காணவில்லை. மாமியார் தவித்துப் போய் தேடியபோது, வாணியின் செல்ஃபோன் ஸ்விட்ச் ஆஃபில் இருந்தது. இரண்டு நாட்கள் கழித்து, தானாகவே வீடு வந்து சேர்ந்தவள், அந்தப் பிரபல ஆன்மிகவாதியின் ஆசிரமத்துக்குச் சென்று நண்பி களுடன் ‘குரு சேவை’ செய்துவிட்டு வந்ததாகச் சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்.சொல்லாமல் சென்றது ஏன்?" என்று கேட்டபோது, தான் கணவரிடம் போன மாதமே சொல்லிவிட்டதாகச் சாதித்து விட்டார். கடுப்பான மாமியார், வெறுப்பான கணவர் இருவரும் சேர்ந்து மிரட்டல் + புத்திமதி சொன்னதில் வாணியின் ஆன்மிகப் பற்று கொஞ்சம் தணிந்துள்ளதாகக் கேள்வி. ஆயினும் வேதாளம் எப்போ முருங்கை மரம் ஏறுமோ என்ற பதற்றத்துடன்தான் குடும்பம் இருக்கிறது.

என்ன சொல்றிங்க நீங்க?பெண்கள் ஆன்மிகத்துல ஈடுபடறது தப்பா? நாங்க என்ன சினிமா, பீச்சுன்னாஅலையறோம்... சதாகாலமும் சமையல்கட்டு,ஆஃபிஸ்னே வளைய வரணுமா? நல்ல விஷயத்துக்கும் தடா போட்டா எப்படி?"ன்னு சில பெண்கள் கேட்கலாம்.

சரிதான்! நீங்கத் தேடிப் போகும் அந்த இயக்கம் உண்மையிலேயே ஆன்மிக இயக்கம்தானா என்று ஆராய வேண்டாமா? ஆரம்பத்துல பல நல்ல கருத்துக்களைச் சொல்லி, மனத்தை ஒரு நிலை படுத்தும் பயிற்சிகளைத்தந்து உங்களை ஈர்த்து, பிறகு மூளைச் சலவை செய்தால்...?

அவர்களுடைய நோக்கம்... பணம் சம்பாதிப்பது... அவர்கள் குறி வைப்பது கல்வியும் இளமையும் கொண்ட இளைய சக்தியை... மன ரீதியாக பலவீனமாக உள்ள பெண்களை... பண பலம் கொண்ட ஆண்களை... இப்படியும் இருக்கலாம் அல்லவா...?

சரி, இத்தகைய இயக்கங்கள் வளரக் காரணம் என்ன? நம்முடைய அறியாமையும், வலிமை நிறைந்த ஊடக விளம்பரங்களும்தான். நமக்கு ஏதாவது பிரச்னை என்றால், வீட்டிலேயே தியானம் செய்யவோ, பூஜையறையில் இரண்டு விளக்கேற்றி, சுவாமியை நமஸ்கரிக்கவோ பெண்கள் பக்குவம் கொள்ள வேண்டும். கடவுள் மீது பாரத்தைப் போட்டுவிட்டு, ஸ்தோத்திரம் படித்து, ஏழைகளுக்கும் ஊனமுற்றவர்களுக்கும் சிறு உதவிகள் செய்தாலே போதும்... மனம் அமைதியடையும்... பிரச்னை கள் தீரும். இடையிலே இயக்கங்களும் சத்சங்கங்களும் எதற்கு?

எவன் கடமைகளிலிருந்து வழுவுகின்றானோ, அவனுக்கு ஞானம் கிடைக்காது!" என்கிறது கீதை. இது கர்ம பூமி. இங்கே கர்மத்துக்குப் பின்தான் ஞானம்! பெண்கள், தமது கடமைகளைப் பொறுப்பாகச் செய்தாலே, போதும்; ஞானமும் மோனமும் தானாக வரும்!

கடவுளின் பெயரால் பணம் சுருட்டும், குடும்பங்களைச் சிதைக்கும் போலி இயக்கங்களைக் கட்டுப்படுத்த அரசும் கடுமையான சட்டம் இயற்ற வேண்டும்.

அனுஷா நடராஜன்

dear sangom,

a timely post.

just a few weeks ago i heard one of my extended neices, age 21, doing medicine at a prominent medical college in chennai, wants to quit and join to do 'gurusevai' at the ashram of one of the spiritual movements.

apparently she has already initiated the process, by registering for a 2 week course at the ashram, right inthe middle of her study term.

the parents are shocked, more so the mother, who was the original devotee and who initiated the whole family into it. it appears only the female members got attracted.

a few years ago, when i attended a wedding in this family, there was a bigger than lifesize poster of this samiyaar, which made me make some comments, that got me into trouble with the mother.

not sure what to say now. the strongest prayers are done at home, the best social service is at an individual level, in a small way, to uplift a needy soul.

we do not need these ashrams and spirtuals. however, there appears to be an unquenched appetite among our populace. ... sad.

one of my chiristian friend has a miserable life. HIs wife involved in somechristian missionary (who are opposing the existing missionary work). His family was expelled . Stillon her compulsion here daughter was maried to afollower of the new missionery. She doesnot fulfil a wife`s duty and my friend is as good as amad person. The entire family is spoiled. Man or woman please beware of such POLI SAMIYARS.
it is high time organisations like ours teach pitfalls to our members to safe guard them and their family members.

Aanmiham?

one of my chiristian friend has a miserable life. HIs wife involved in somechristian missionary (who are opposing the existing missionary work). His family was expelled . Stillon her compulsion here daughter was maried to afollower of the new missionery. She doesnot fulfil a wife`s duty and my friend is as good as amad person. The entire family is spoiled. Man or woman please beware of such POLI SAMIYARS.
it is high time organisations like ours teach pitfalls to our members to safe guard them and their family members.
How to identify a 'good' saamiyaar. Are they given FTP (fair trade practice) licence; if they have one it might have been obtained by greasing so many itching palms. Why should anybody go to a saamiyaar. There are many biographies of 'poly' saamiyaars available; you read them and decide within yourself not to become one. Thus you become a real saamiyaar. But for heaven's sake, dont allow or try to hang a board of calling outside your house lest you should become one of the 'many'. To put it in a nutshell, the real saamiyaars are least known to the world. There are thousand ways to make money, and saamiyaar business is a good one - until you are caught.
All that go to church are not saints!:decision:

i think it is best to avoid the middle man altogether.

if one needs religioius stimulation, there is enough on youtube. also if one lives in chennai, there are so many discourses, all of which are free.

i do agree that there appears to be an attraction for the samiaars. it is my ignorance, that i do not know what this type of 'want' is. if any of us understood this, perhaps we can dwell into the root causes of why people get attracted to these cults.

in christianity, these pastors are offshoots of protestantanism, and the road is wide open for persons of dubious reputation to prey upon the innocents. in the usa this is big business. unfortunately, we are seeing a lot of such in tamil nadu too, finding adherents among the poor and the dalits. atleast this is what i gather.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/12/us/12abuse.html?_r=1&hp

news like the above, are printed daily in u.s. newspapers and do not even excite anger or curiosity. folks just leave the church.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back