• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rig Veda I verses 162 & 163 for breast cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Can any one post the Verses of Rig Veda Mandala I Verses 162 and 163, winch quotes about nerium odorum. (Tamil Arali poo) This is used to cure Breast cancer. These verses also quotes about white horses that can be cut the heads of white horses can be cut with Dharbha Grass.

I need your valuable assistance

Will any of our members care to visit the following web and post their comments? Mr.Subbu please visit thesesites and read post your valuable comments which will get attraction from scholars. I am sure they will reply you and clear your doubts.

If you visit the following websites you will find more about the research I did.

I posted my findings in the web since 2007, and now every one started doing research on this therapy.

But they fail to quote my name as I didn't patented it.

In LOCAL, a Swedish website I posted this and everyone scolded and laughed. and they wanted the posting is misleading and should be removed. But the website didn't removed.

I am happy that I findings are found their way for future development.

You can see my postings at

Nanoforum - All Discussions

Regards

Ramachandran

Aromatherapy and Essential Oils (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

Aromatherapy : Cancer Research UK : CancerHelp UK

Aromatherapy

[h=3]Aromatherapy - American Cancer Society[/h]www.cancer.org/ssLINK/aromatherap

Current Research Anti-Cancer Effects of Essential Oils

Aromatherapy

Spohta= is a Sanskrit word, that explains that the tumor will burst. This suits with Breast cancer, as the breast burst with tumorDantha Veshtaka is a tumor that affects the Gums
Grathita is a tumor with knots.
Adhi mansa is the cancer in eyes

All the above cancer cells will be as white horse, that is calcium. This Calcium sucks iron from blood.

If you examine the urine of a white horse and study the coincident with breast cancer cells you will land at a possibilities of identifying the cancer cells. These cells will look like Spider! with eight legs

The treatments for a woman is entirely different as they don't have hairs on their body, and female are rich in Calcium, HCHO and Resins.

Saccharum Spontaneum Liu.(Wild Sugar cane) is the herbal straw that will kill these white horse.

RIG I., Verses 162 and 163 mention about killing of these horses.(Cells) Here the use of nerium odorum is mentioned as to cure cancer.

The cardiac glycosides, are known to increase cardiac contractility and have been traditionally used for treatment of congestive heart failure in China. In correct dosages, they are also used as anti-arrhythmic agents to control atrial fibrillation. Additionally, recent research has determined that small quantities of these glycosides are responsible for stimulating effects on the immune system in cancer patients.
Despite their potential for what could be serious side-effects, application of Nerium oleander cardiac glycosides applied intramuscularly (IM) and orally to combat cancers is now being investigated. The National Cancer Institute has defined oleandrin, one of the principal glycosides in Nerium oleander as "A lipid soluble cardiac glycoside with potential antineoplastic activity."
After evaluating all safety and toxicity data, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration determined that a defined Nerium oleander extract (In Tamil it is called as Arali poo) is safe enough to be administered to humans by mouth, and a defined Nerium oleander extract is now being used to treat cancer patients under an FDA-approvedInvestigational New Drug application. At this time the Nerium oleander extract has been administered to over 100 people by injection or mouth at total IM doses of from 0.5 mL to 2.25 mL and oral doses of 0.6 to 10.2 mg/day, for treatment of cancer, with no substantial negative side effects.

Hence to my knowledge if you find a combination of the above herbals you can find a medine to cure breast cancer
http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/HerbsVitaminsandMinerals/oleander-leaf
Alternative Cancer Therapies

I wish you to have a look at this

If I had known this fact, I would have recommended this for my sister's treatment of cancer... our sages knew the answers and the more advanced we get, we fail to research our own ancient scriptures for answers.. I truly believe in natural medicine and try not to take anything other than what I find in my kitchen. Thanks for the information :)

Last edited:
If a western say then our people will ack. Same if a Tamilian say it is a shit.

V.subbu48 #3 advised not to take this seriously I wish him to visit the web and now reply.

Dear Mr Ramachandran, I am A.Srinivasan 79 year old, Retd from Ordnance factories Service in 1991 , from Jabalpur., settled in Madras
. My wife who is 70 years a diabetic for 25 years , is maintaining fairly good control She is a Professional Astrologer , with 25 years of
experience & very active & meeting people & do the Predictions in writing & even for those in other places/ cities without
even meeting them. If you provide your E-mail & Phone number we can interact on matters of mutual as well as common interest of our Community at large.
Sincerely
A.Srinivasan( Rishikesan ) for this Forum

Dear Shri Ramacchandran,

In the OP you have referred to "the Verses of Rig Veda Mandala I Verses 162 and 163, winch quotes about nerium odorum. (Tamil Arali poo)." Now, araLippoo is Nerium Oleander and not Nerium Odorum as per wikipedia. Secondly, Rigveda I 162, 163 are "sooktams" which contain 22 and 13 riks or mantras respectively. To the best of my ability I could not find the word "Karaveera" (araLi) in these 35 riks.

Both these sookthams describe the "aSvamEdha" or horse-sacrifice partly and hence, naturally, killing of horse is the theme. But the use of Darbha grass as described therein seems to me, to be only for the purely ritualistic purposes and there is no clear or express mention of "cut the heads of white horses can be cut with Dharbha Grass" as you state.

It will therefore be kind of you to indicate the particular riks (slokas/mantras) which give the information on which you seem to rely.

Also, I could not locate your post/blog in the urls given in post# 3.

Dear Mr.Sangom

Nanoforum - All Discussions

By the by sirs,

Some years back I posted an artical here how vedas verses were misspell . Sage Agasthya ate dead dogs liver! which is none other than Erukkam root!

Dear sirs

I look veda as a teacher that teaches way of life with good health. Do you know why rice grains / paddy was thrown in to agni at yagas? What is the benefit? how it helps us?

Secondly the shape of Agni gunta and samiths how they select? does this has a connection with our life?

Mr. Ramchandran,
When we quote Veda, gita, Koran, bible we assume that it is the word of God, and no questions should be asked.
To be honest all of the above books are dated and factually wrong on so many fronts. Your op is your own garbled opinion which you are trying to bolster by referring to some obscure segment (nonexistent) part of some questionable document.
You do not have breast cancer (or breast for that matter), you do not have medical knowledge or expertise, yet you go and advice people of some mumbo jumbo treatment. If people die because of your remarks all that Karma’s phala is going to attach you. You may not have enough rebirths to rectify all the damage you do. Please think over it before you start writing such cures.

This is my sincere advice to all misguided people and warning to miscreats.

There are those who, before embarking on a course of action, seek the advice of ministers, friends, relatives and those who have the welfare of others in mind. Such people are the best among human beings.

There are those who resort to contemplation and on the basis of their reasoning and rationalisation, arrive at a conclusion. These men may be said to rank below the ones who consult others.

There is another category of people who do not think before acting. They do not weigh the consequences but act as per their whims. This is the lowest state a man can be in.

Last edited:
OK prasad what the so called scientists and doctors found? did they cured cancer? they rob people by giving false note that consuming tablets will cure cancer! Can you show a single patient who was cured at Stage IV? When no one found medicine to cure cancer, TB, paralysis you can not question If you read so many articles I posted here you will absorb my theories supported by websites for which Americans your favorite scientists documented and patented. Mr.Prasad to my knowledge westerners just copy what I said. In my thesis and a mail to ACS some four or five years back I quoted about converting the iron to gold to escape cancer cells. What the Americans did that I posted here in this website. The powdered the gold and injected and claimed that injecting gold as IV can cure cancer! Who is a fool?
Some years back one of my Anglo India friend from Kerala, who took a British citizenship had Smallpox. He went to an Allopathy doctor but he died. But in India we are not taking any medicine except tender coconut , etc. Even in China smallpox is not treated (Ancient times)
To my knowledge no one will live in the world forever. You are going to an astrologer and a guru offer him thousands and ask for his blessings will that bless will keep you live for ever? You are paying fees to astrologer for prediction and if what he offers tells if that matter happens you are keeping quite.
You need a lots of patience to learn try to get that and try to get an analytic mind. That will answer all you questions. Answers are with in you, you are not a supreme even with your subject you may lack so many base. How many doctors do have breast to operate breast cancer? If a man has cancer in his man hood is it advisable that he should not be operated by a female doctor.
So according to you only a women who has uterus alone can work as a gynocologyst. Can you challenge this in a court?

Mr.Prasad you don't know anything about Hindu culture and way of life. Sitting in US alone will not give you knowledge. Please refer Aroma therapy and recent articles published by ACS/AACR., they teach Yoga for Cancer patients!

Recently I received an invitation from US for presenting a paper on Aroma therapy , (Since I can not spend money I am unable to go) One Oncology Surgeon Dr. from Argentina wanted to discuss with me on Ayurveda, he is visiting India in Feb.2013.

One HOD, Chemistry from Sweden, wanted to stay with me for a week to discuss on various aspects.

To be frank you don't know anything but sitting in US and wasting your time in scolding Hindu culture, I am afraid you may be a christian missionary who wish to divert the attention of Brahmins and convert them to Christianity!
So for heavens sake do not scold Hindu Vedas and culture. We are brahmins and you can not change our faith on Vedas but wish to find the chemistry behind this. Dr. Anniebasent, read Hidu culture and presented a book on Occult Chemistry So may scholars from Europe had written on Vedas. Sanskrit dictionary Edited by Monier williams in 1862 and 1892 are one among them.
Don't waste your precious time by scolding Hindu culture divert your attention in earning money there.

This day, 20th Dec 2012 in Times of India news paper , the news is that the King Institute approved Siddha Medicine to Cure dengue Fever! No! no!! it is not America it is from India! American pharma Industries might have tried to sell and dump volumes of tablets claiming that the tabs may cure the fever. But Indian Siddha Doctors found the way! Whether it is approved by Americans? No No it is approved by patients who were cured by the herbals! Papya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back