• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

hellooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
born n brought up at calcutta, now kolkatta...i am rama from bengaluru...interested in carnatic music, books
n
love to cook....enjoy good movies,watch tv serials,meet friends, participate in satsangs...love to live life as it comes now..worry a lot abt my children..my daughter always talks to me about everything..while my son drives me
crazy with his silence!!!!!!
love n regards to u all

welcome to this forum .daughters always share everything while the son will be quite reserved . to make him share his views ,stop watching petty serials and watch sport events , discovery channel and cartoons as well chat shows.create the curiosity to learn and he will be not silent.recite slogas with him.good luck
guruvayurappan

Welcome Ramabalasu Madam.
In a majority of cases, sons generally do not talk much with their parents while daughters would discuss everything under the sky, especially with their mothers.
I normally talk very less with anybody including my wife & children. However, my mother who is 82 years, has a complaint against me that I do not talk to her much. It would be more apparent, as all my four sisters talk a lot with my mother.

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.

Yes. Girls talk too much. After birth, i.e after 6 months, the first to talk is girl. They pick up words and languages too fast. They talk only 50% of what they think and what they say is not what they mean. Boys think more and condense their thinking to fewer words and again brood about the usefulness of the words before delivering them whether they will go home or boomerang!

born n brought up at calcutta, now kolkatta...i am rama from bengaluru...interested in carnatic music, books
n
love to cook....enjoy good movies,watch tv serials,meet friends, participate in satsangs...love to live life as it comes now..worry a lot abt my children..my daughter always talks to me about everything..while my son drives me
crazy with his silence!!!!!!
love n regards to u all

Dear sir,

It is normal..girls tend to be a bit more talkative when young and as they grow older they become more silent.
I also was very talkative when I was young and now at the age of 42 I hardly talk to anyone.

Dr Renuka - In the world of girls and (lay)women, you are an animal. Vidya Vinayamcha sadayEt. Right education impacts all intelligent human beings - male or female. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back