• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
this was sent to me today morning via the contact us form.

The following message was sent to you via the Tamil Brahmins Contact Us form by S.meenakshi.

--------------------------------

Sir/Madam,
My uncle has admitted in the hospital due to respiratory problem.
he is unable to take breath freely. With the help of ventilator he is taking his breath. so he is being kept in the ICU. But he is a poor man. Working as a Odhuvar in Vadapalani Muragan Temple. They are unable to meet the financial requirement. so kindly come forward and help him.

Patient Name : Sundaramoorthy.T.S
Problem : Respiratory Failure
Contact NO : 9840823652

Pls save one soul.
pls do reply to this mail id.

With Regards,
Meenakshi.S.

--------------------------------

Last edited:
Dear Meenakshi.S.

We are praying for your uncle, we hope he will recover fast, at present i am in Saudi Arabia, kindly give icici bank account details to transfer.

Nothing to worry we are here.
Regards

Prasanna.G

To Meenakshi

Dear Meenakshi,
Don't worry. Give me your icici or your hdfc a/c. I am not a very rich person but certainly not poor enough not to be able to help a fellow brahmin in the hour of need. I would definitely help you to the best of my ability.
with regards,
sidharth shankar

help!

pls give me ur account number we shall do what we can
meenakshi
tk cr
we pray for the well being

Madam,
Please post your address and I will send whatever possible by cheque. Also in whose name the cheque should be drawn.
Subra

To my fellow compatriots:

Instead of asking Meenakshi for her bank a/c details why don't we all call up the mobile no. to get that info. - i see she hasn't given the info. as yet - may be she doesn't access it frequently - why don't we take that extra effort to call up the mobile no. Tha way we can (a) establish the credibility of the request (i have no reason to doubt the message though) and (b) act faster than we normally would

thanx

Ramji

I just spoketo her and she needs 50000Rs for the next 10 days , 5000 each
I could not talk in length as I am not in chennai , so in brief this is what the scene is

I can give my bank details which is 041 472531 006 HSBC in chennai , I will handover money to her if she needs it quickly based on what others can commit , can everyone tell me how much you can all contribute and send thier cheques/transfer money to my account

My cell number is 91-9840055764

I have given Rs. 10000/- personal contribution but they still need lot of money , please provide , he is suffering from pneumonia and has a good chance of survival, please provide help

subalaji said:
Is there a way we can send her request to all members registerd in this site

i have sent a email to all members and since she has given her phone, i believe some will be getting in touch with her directly :)

i have also spoken to her and she has also sent me a copy of the doctor's statement + a statement of the bills as well, incase anyone wants to see it, let me know

I am in constant touch and was able to mobilize 15000/- so far with which they can manage for 3 more days in the hospital . Meenakshi's bank account number is 006010100141901, UTI bank mylapore , since she needs money urgently if someone wants to handover to me in chennai I will reach it to her or please fund transfer to her bank, we need more help

I hear from the family that there is a good chance of his survival , if he does it will be the best that this web site has achieved so far , while objectives might have been different , Muruga's blessings are there for all of us
But honestly i expected more people to contribute , please do

My Uncle should be there in ICU for further 10 days

Sir/Madam,
This is regarding my uncle's condition in Vijaya hospital is remains critical. Doctor
adviced him to keep him in ICU for further 10
days. but we have admitted him before 4 days.
so far we have spend Rs,45000/- and we have
paid advance of Rs,20,000/-.
now we don't have any more money to spend for
him. we need your financial assistance. pls
come forward to help us.
if you have any clarification pls call to
this number.
Name : S.Meenakshi, Working in Delphi-TVS
Diesel Systems Ltd,Sriperumbudhur.
Mobile : 9840823652
A/c No: 006010100141901 ( This is my A/c No
in utibank, since we will have to pay all his
hospital expenses on daily basis like
RS.20000 per day)
why b'coz we can use ATM facility .)
Patient Name : T.S.Sundaramoorthy
Working as a Oodhuvar in vadapalani Murugan
Kovil.
Name of the Disease :Bilatral Pneumonia
admitted in ICU on : 09/06/2006

Mr . Subramania Balaji has collected the amount and given the
cheque of Rs. 25000 .
Mr. Parthasarathy has given me Rs. 10,000
Thank you very much sir for your cooperation.

Thanking You ,
Regards,
Meenakshi.S

Prasanna said:
Dear Meenakshi.S.

We are praying for your uncle, we hope he will recover fast, at present i am in Saudi Arabia, kindly give icici bank account details to transfer.

Nothing to worry we are here.
Regards

Prasanna.G

Hi Meenakshi

I called you this morning (USA time) and asked you to provide the location of your bank. (it is in Mylapore). I have asked my bank to electronically transfer money to your account.
I was glad to hear that your uncle is making good progress. God takes care of everything in his own mysterious ways.

Please pass on our best regards to your uncle; our prayers are with him for his speedy recovery.

For future reference for everybody: the following info will help speed up the process:

Bank account Number
Name of the Bank and address
Name of the account holder (complete name as it appears on the bank account)

Corpus of fund for help

Hi Balaji/Praveen,

Balaji - If you are still collecting money for Meenakshi's uncle then I would like to commit Rs 2000 . I couldnt transfer money to her account thru internet . I will send you draft if you can give your address.

Praveen - Is it possible to register this association and open a bank account. It will be better if there is a corpus of funds available to help these type of cases quickly. I commit Rs 3000 as a initial contribution. Please let me know...

Regards
Sankar

Slowly he is getting recovery by all your prayers and help

yesterday he was to able breath on his own for 20 minutes without the help of ventilator support . doctor says slowly he is becoming normal.....they are trying to reduce the infections in the lungs day by day...he may be there for another a week in vijaya health centre
we (my family)are very gald to see you people coming forward to help us......
Thank you sir.........thanks all of you..........

As per your quote let me give you the clear details.
Name : S.Meenakshi
Bank Address : UTI Bank ,Mylapore Branch, CHENNAI
Bank A/c No : 006010100141901

Thanks and Regards,
S.Meenakshi

silverfox said:
Hi Meenakshi

I called you this morning (USA time) and asked you to provide the location of your bank. (it is in Mylapore). I have asked my bank to electronically transfer money to your account.
I was glad to hear that your uncle is making good progress. God takes care of everything in his own mysterious ways.

Please pass on our best regards to your uncle; our prayers are with him for his speedy recovery.

For future reference for everybody: the following info will help speed up the process:

Bank account Number
Name of the Bank and address
Name of the account holder (complete name as it appears on the bank account)

Thank you sir for your timely help

thank you sir for your timely help.
i will definitely acknowledge you once i have recd it.
Thank you sir.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Prasanna said:
Dear Meenakshi,

I have sent e-cheque Rs1000 to your uti account from ICICI;please ack

Regards

Prasanna.G

Need more Bank info

Hi Meenakshi

I just saw this post and wanted to wire transfer money to your bank account. But my bank folks need a little more info. They need the exact adddress of the branch, the routing number (or wire transfer number or SWIFT number).
Would it be possible for you to post these on the web ?

In the meanwhile, I will also talk to my friends and try to get a Indian DD sent to your postal address.

Thanks

Help for Meenakshi's Uncle

Hi Everyone!

My bank (Canara Bank in T. Nagar where I have a Non-Resident account) has electronically transferrred Rs.5,000 to Meenakshi's account.
I wish I could contribute more; I am also supporting a children's school and some orphanages. I am also a sponsor of orphaned elephants in Africa.

It is very gratifying to see the generosity of my other Brahmin brothers and sisters. Who said it? Service to God is only thru service to peoples/animals!

I am ignorant of Indian banking procedures. In the USA, you have got to give the Bank's Routing number to effect electronic transfers. Don't you guys have this in Indian banking? Obviously, this is not necessary because I was able to do the electronic transfer.

Hi Meenakshi

I have sent USD 250/- through my friend's father at Chennai. He will b contacting you in a day or two. All our prayers are with you folks.

Good luck.

Ramki

Good Improvement in my uncle's condition

Dear all,
there is a good improvement in my uncle's condition.
at the time of addmitted in the hospital the breathing count per minute was only 25 to 30 . but it should be mnimum 98 itseems....
yesterday doctor said that he had reached the count 85 but they have not removed the mechanical ventilator .......
but may be in another 3 days he will have that normal breathing count .
After that they will remove the ventilator and see his condition itseems.
doctor said nothing to worry about him.

All your efforts made him alive and saved him from his dangerous condition.
we are very grateful to all of you sir........

Thank u very much......

Regards,
Meenakshi.S.

hi subalaji thanks for your info and i will be following up with my parents in chennai to whom i remit funds and they will be in touch with her soon.

Sir,
i have recd the amount of Rs.1000/- from Mr.Prasanna gets creditted in my bank account.

Thank you sir.

Thanks and Regards,
Meenakshi.S

Meenakshi_sg said:
thank you sir for your timely help.
i will definitely acknowledge you once i have recd it.
Thank you sir.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back