Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Request for Help

0 Not allowed!
    this was sent to me today morning via the contact us form.

The following message was sent to you via the Tamil Brahmins Contact Us form by S.meenakshi.

--------------------------------

Sir/Madam,
    My uncle has admitted in the hospital due to respiratory problem.
    he is unable to take breath freely. With the help of ventilator he is taking his breath. so he is being kept in the ICU. But he is a poor man. Working as a Odhuvar in Vadapalani Muragan Temple. They are unable to meet the financial requirement. so kindly come forward and help him.

Patient Name : Sundaramoorthy.T.S
    Problem : Respiratory Failure
    Contact NO : 9840823652

Pls save one soul.
    pls do reply to this mail id.

With Regards,
    Meenakshi.S.

--------------------------------
    Last edited by praveen; 12-06-2006 at 02:01 PM.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Meenakshi.S.

We are praying for your uncle, we hope he will recover fast, at present i am in Saudi Arabia, kindly give icici bank account details to transfer.

Nothing to worry we are here.
    Regards

Prasanna.G
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    sidharth.shankar Guest

To Meenakshi

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Meenakshi,
    Don't worry. Give me your icici or your hdfc a/c. I am not a very rich person but certainly not poor enough not to be able to help a fellow brahmin in the hour of need. I would definitely help you to the best of my ability.
    with regards,
    sidharth shankar
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

help!

0 Not allowed!
    pls give me ur account number we shall do what we can
    meenakshi
    tk cr
    we pray for the well being
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Request for Help

0 Not allowed!
    Madam,
    Please post your address and I will send whatever possible by cheque. Also in whose name the cheque should be drawn.
    Subra
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    To my fellow compatriots:

Instead of asking Meenakshi for her bank a/c details why don't we all call up the mobile no. to get that info. - i see she hasn't given the info. as yet - may be she doesn't access it frequently - why don't we take that extra effort to call up the mobile no. Tha way we can (a) establish the credibility of the request (i have no reason to doubt the message though) and (b) act faster than we normally would

thanx

Ramji
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I just spoketo her and she needs 50000Rs for the next 10 days , 5000 each
    I could not talk in length as I am not in chennai , so in brief this is what the scene is

I can give my bank details which is 041 472531 006 HSBC in chennai , I will handover money to her if she needs it quickly based on what others can commit , can everyone tell me how much you can all contribute and send thier cheques/transfer money to my account

My cell number is 91-9840055764
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I will also try to meet her tomorrow in chennai and post more details on this forum
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have given Rs. 10000/- personal contribution but they still need lot of money , please provide , he is suffering from pneumonia and has a good chance of survival, please provide help
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Is there a way we can send her request to all members registerd in this site
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast