• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pooja to get pregant by doing Lord Ganesha mantras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Every one ,

We are praying God for getting pregancy for My wife . My wife daily chanting "Garbarackhambigai slogans" . I recently heard that if we have lightining Vilaku (agal vilaku ) in front of Lord Ganesh face and we will acheive the better results ..

Please do help me for slokas for Ganapathi for the above . So that i will pray for us to achieve our expectations .

Please help.

Thanks
Balaji Iyer.

Hello Balaji sir ,yes sir I can understand your state of mind .you both hope for the best .follow the gynnc.instructions,proper cyclic timming .now for your doubt its known as SANGASTA NASANA STOTRAM.,its avaiable in all net connections ( its in this site slokas division.) .all good luck.

Hi Every one ,

We are praying God for getting pregancy for My wife . My wife daily chanting "Garbarackhambigai slogans" . I recently heard that if we have lightining Vilaku (agal vilaku ) in front of Lord Ganesh face and we will acheive the better results ..

Please do help me for slokas for Ganapathi for the above . So that i will pray for us to achieve our expectations .

Please help.

Thanks
Balaji Iyer.

Dear sir,

You can continue prayers but at the same time make sure medical measures too are taken into account.

dear sri. balaji iyer,
all the best i pray the almighty to bless u with a good child. pray daily vishnu shasranamam...and take medical advice also..all the best
ramakrishnan

Hi Dr.C.Narayani,

We both followed instructions provided by the Doctor and all medical measures taken in to account but unfortuantely our expectations and plannings went in vain .
That's why we both believe in GOD for make our attempts to be successfull.

Thanks for your advise.

Thanks
Balaji Iyer.

There is one vinayagar in mumbai (dadar) called siddhivinayaga. In that temple on a particular day I think on tuesdays on payment of some amount they give you the small murthi of vinayak and the couple should keep him on their lap as their child and do pooja. Siddhi vinayag bless them immediately. The great siddhivinayak blessed me with a son and I named him as vignesh. Now he is doing his phd. in stanford, california. Like you we have undergone all types of tests and medicins for one year after marriage.

Dear Ramanthan sir,

Thanks for the wonderful experience shared with me . I will keep this in my mind and will plan it accordingly for this .

Many Thanks

Balaji -Iyer.

Hi Ramanathan Sir,

Can you please tell what kind of pooja (Pooja name) that i need to do if we plan to go to this temple.

Thanks
Balaji Iyer.

You just ask the priest stating the purpose and he will tell you. First you visit the mandir and find out the day available. Now the temple is so popular and almost all the hindi film actors are visiting him regularly. on tuesdays you can see serpantine que. Just before getting seat in stanford my son visited him and he blessed him. I will try to upload the photo of siddhivinayak and you worship him and he will call you. The pooja is very simple (maximum 20 to 30 minutes) and just you have to repeat what the priest ask you to chant.

பாகவதம் க்ரந்ததில் க்ருஷ்ன பரமாத்மா கைலாயம் சென்று ப்ரதொஷம் வ்ரதம் தன் பத்தினிகள் உடன் இருந்து பிள்ளை பேறு பேற்றார் என்று கூறுகிரது. ஆதற்கான பல ஸ்ருதி என்னவென்றால்
இந்த வ்ரதம் அனுஷ்டிப்பவர்கள் பிள்ளை பேறு, நரம்பு வ்யாதிகள் குணமாகும் என்று கூறுகிரது

Thanks
C.R.Bala

dear balaji sir, I dont know u r from which place. I would like to tell you about a very powerful temple for Childless couple in Chennai named “Karukathamman temple “means “ Karuvai kaapaval”which is located in Chetpat signal opp. To Royal bank of Scotland building.
Please visit this temple and take 5 lemons with you while going. Please get the amman song book which has amazing songs about amman which is different from other songs since this seems to be written by a normal person which is very meaningful.
You will be asked to come for 5 successive weeks. Please visit this temple and be blessed.

Dear sir,

You can continue prayers but at the same time make sure medical measures too are taken into account.
dear balaji sir !
have faith in GOD as well as follow medical instructions
அரசனை நம்பி புருஷனை கை விட்ட கதை ஆகிவிடக்கூடாது
guruvayurappan

There are many Slokas in this respect. Sometimes, may be it takes little longer
time for the couples to conceive. My daughter conceived only after 7 years. We
went to many Temples including Garba Rakshambigai. I would suggest the
following three steps. First - 6th Sloga of Soundarya Lahari rendered by
Shri Adi Shankara, which is very powerful for Santana Bagyam. If it is chanted
with bakthi, result will be positive. However, I wish you to add the following too.
The Swayamvara Parvathi Mantra is also regarded as one of the best ones.
Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari Sakala Sthavara
Jangamasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasam akarsha Akarshaya Namaha

If you are in Chennai, you can visit the Srinivasa Santhana Perumal Temple at Mugappeir.

Santhana Gopala Mantram to be chanted : (108 times a day till the date of delivery)
Om Devaki Sudha Govinda Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
Dehimey Thanayam Krishna Thwamaham Saranam Kadhahaa
Deva Deva Jagannatha Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram Ayushmandham Yashashreenam

Garbarakshambigai sloka to conceive and to prevent abortion.

Aum devendhiraani namosthubyam Dhevendhira piriya baamini
Vivaaha baakyam aarokyam puthra laabam sadhehime
Padhim dhehi sudham dhehi Soubaakyam dhehime subhe
Soumaangalyam subam Gnayanam Dhehime Garbarakshake

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Goddess Garba Rakshambigai is one of the most popular form of Shakthi in Tamil Nadu.
She takes care of the devotee's uterus related disorders, if any, including safe pregnancy.
In addition to the above, Shlogams to be chanted during pregnancy is given hereunder.
One has to start with the first first shlogam during the first month. Like that in consecutive
months. Like this one has to do it until 10th month. If it is possible, one chant it for 108 times.
Second line is common.

Aehyaehi Bhagavan Brahman, Praja-Karthaha Prajaapathae
Pragrihneeshva Balim Sa-imam, saapathyam raksha Gharbineem

Ashvinou Dheva Dhevaesow, Pragruhneedhan Balim Dhvimam
Saapathyaam Garbineem sa-imam sa Rakshatham Poojayaanayaa

Rudhrasha Aekaadhasha Broktha , Pragrahnanthu Balim Dhvimam
Yakshamaagam Preethayae Vrutham, Nithyam Rakshandhu Garbineem

Aadhithyaa Dhvaadhasha Brokthaha, Pragrimneethvam Balim thvimam
Yashmaakam Thejasaam Vridhya, nithyam rakshatha garbineem

Vinayaka Ganaadhyaksha, Shiva puthra Mahabala
Pragrihneeshva Balim sa-imam, Saapathyam raksha garbineem

Skandha Shanmuga devaesha puthra preethi vivardhana