• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hellow Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Venkatesan now living in coimbatore. While attending the cremation of my friends's mother i heard about the activities of Brahmin's assn. in coimbatore . very happy to note about the arrangements made in covai for doing last rites. This is my message. Already once i attended Association meeting in singanallur.
hi
r u from singanallur?.....becoz my grandfather belongs to singanallur...

Apara karmas are done in Coimbatore town well conducted by a lady. There is a place near Perur also organised by purohits. There could be more at North end also. Coimbatore is a new found place for many Brahmins now, say about 50/70 years since. I would like to know more from old local people just for information.

Introduction

I am Bhaskaran Iyer,aged 60 now, living in CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai since 1990.We had a Aastik Samajam in 1990 and we were conducting Pradhosham and other ritual poojas , but over a period of time, it all vanished.I go daily in the morning to Ayyappa temple in a hill nearby having 60 steps.This is only just for introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back