• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Very Important!!! Please Read First!!!

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Please use this forum to request and to provide assistance.

if you are requesting any help, please be as informative as possible and do give your contact details so that our members can get in touch with you.

If you providing any assistance, please do your homework and find out as much details as possible prior to giving any. this is just for your own safety.

Tamilbrahmins.com will not be held responsible for any unfortunate incidents. At this moment we only provide a platform where those who require assistance and those who can provide assistance interact with each other.

As we grow in numbers, maybe this will change. But at this moment the present setup is required for various reasons and hopefully you will understand the reasons behind it.

Regards,
Praveen

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Praveen, This topic is 5 years old. If this proposal is valid now, please confirm? My wife is an Astrologer, practicing for the past 25 years, since the time we were in Jabalpur (M. P. State )We are settled in Chennai since 1996 & mostly Tamil Brahmins approach for Horoscope Predictions right from, 1)Kalyana Porutham 2) Marriage Delays/ Pariharams/ Likely period of Marriage 3)Prospects of begetting Children, if delayed 4) Problems faced post marriage / astrological solutions if any 4)Chance of Higher studies/foreign chances for Jobs , besides for all problems individuals are facing can also be critically analysed & solutions are given to the satisfaction of the people.
Happy to inform that my Subjective predictions have paved way for the good of the community.
I can say with confidence that If our Members/ their families approach, they will be totally satisfied, because all the Predictions including prospects of Dasa Periods are given in writing in a Note- Book, which will be preserved for future references & periodical doubts/ clarifications

Advice me further

Thanks

Rishikesan ( A. Srinivasan )

I have seen this web site only to day. It is really very useful especially for brahmin community.
I want to know your contact number and please let me know the charges. I am in Choolaimedu,chennai. 9940657431

Dear RNKUM 1949
Dear Sir, I am A. Srinivasan, written about my wife You are welcome to talk on Ph ( 044) 24806871 we are in Kodambakkam. If you desire Astrological predictions for any problem, please talk any day.
Rishikesan ( A. Srinivasan )

Latest ads

Back