• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am Jayasree vijay living in dubai. I am new to this website. I am really impressed with all the activites especially the slokas and carnatic music details in this blog. I am also taking sloka class for small kids here.

Welcome

Hi, hello everbody. This is Ganeshan from Kolkata. Is there a way to get the mantras for the yajur upakarma to be solemnised on 1st August

Dear Raji Ram:

Before you publicly post anything, I suggest you to read others' post. I have asked specifically "AUDIO/VIDEO" link. You are talking about taking a printout.

Anyways, thanks for your reply.

..... Before you publicly post anything, I suggest you to read others' post. I have asked specifically "AUDIO/VIDEO" link. You are talking about taking a printout. ..........
I DO read the posts before answering.
I was wondering why you need an audio / video link when all the details are available, that too in English!! :ranger:

Oh well, I thought of not to answer your sarcastic postings anymore. Anyways..
Not everyone can be literate like YOU to read the English Vedic and pronounce as it is supposed to be. I wanted to pronounce with exact pronunciation by following a Vadyar.
Does this make sense to you ?

For everyone else, I found a rather useful post under General Discussions with Subject "complete-procedure-avani-avittam-yajurveda" ..........
I am happy that when the same link I gave is posted in the GD secion, it is found useful.

BTW, there is NO audio / video link given for the full procedure, in that post! :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back