Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

National Anthem Controversy.

0 Not allowed!
    This needs no introduction.Please share your points on this. I personally feel achievers like Kalam and Murthy should contribute for their fields ( I hope they like it very much) rather than becoming a president ...
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Fire:
    For those of us ignorant folks (those of us who live outside India), please explain about what this controversy is all about!
    SILVER FOX
    "செந்தமிழ் நாடெனும் போதினிலே -இன்பத் தேன்வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே"
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Politicians target NRN

0 Not allowed!
    I am giving the CNN-IBN blog link .http://www.ibnlive.com/blogs/sagarik...t-citizen.html

Narayana Murthy faced attacks from various corners for his well known stands. May be many are waiting for the time to pull him down .

I don't know if he was a candidate for presidential election.

Even some intellectuals point out that he cannot represent the rural mass, as if Sonia (and her family),Manmohan Singh represent the poor people.
    (Again I dont understand the logic , People from JNU and other intellectuals in cities talking about discrimination in rural India as a reason for quotas which is very well utilized by well off people in city)

Many from anti-merit gang says one who oppose reservation cannot become a president. If that is the state of the nation today it is sad.
    I hope there are so many people in India itself against caste based reservation.

Then comes his stand against any Bundth. This has irritated local politicians who are leading life using Kannada language.Vattal Nagaraj, A leading activist in protest against the Cauvery verdict has criticized Murthy in the assembly .Many people from K.Nataka do share same views.

Murthy is one of the few people in India who can argue for good Education for all people and emphasize the importance of English in the present world(Cho also has a strong view in this issue).'If English medium school is good for VVIPs kids why is it not good for other people in this state?' is the argument in his words. How can our politicians tolerate this?

But there are some natural protests also.In a function when foreigners and the President were present Should he have sung the song ??Or is it a move as he considers himself as a Global citizen??

Vattal Nagaraj wanted infosys to go out K.Nataka. An FIR has been lodged against the incident....(I think if it is TN , some ladies would have appeared on all TVs and wud hav told Murthy raped them..He might have been arrested by this time and the person who arranged the function would have booked under Gundas. )
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sirs - once sonia maino, an italian became de facto prime minister, the national anthem lost its glory and fame. the maino's stooges are overacting blaming Mr. murthy so that they can call themselves as 'patriots'!
    (If my views are offensive i feel sorry for that)
    Regards
    Suresh.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.