• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

oldage home for exclusively brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I suggest that somebody finds a place and then place request for funds which can be mobilized. Beofre that have an organizaiton. We are outside india and we are restrained in doing this

Thank you....

Dear Sarathy,

Thank you for your post. We are happy that you did mention about the restrains that NRI's have.

We would like to suggest you antoher way of getting this done. Initially, we need someone to donate the place and then start the organisation under his name or his suggested name.

Alternatively, the person who donates the land becomes president. We didn't start the organisation because, the major donor gets the credit of starting this noble project.

So, kindly reply this thread, if this is a feasible idea.

Thank you once again for your interest.

Regards,
Sravana
s/o: N. Nageswara Rao.

Dear Sarathy,

Since your thread clearly states that its is feasible to collect funds rather than donating a piece of land. We do agree with your words, we will work out the land cost, prefereable around Chennai area (out skirts), since the outskirts real estate cost is considerably lower.

Thanks for your suggestion, we would like to know your location. I am currently in Singapore and I am trying to get some help from Indian Brahmins here. Since we are residing abroad, we can make it possible. My dad Nageswara Rao always had this in his mind to help our community.

Since we are really dont have that much of fund to get a land first. We have also approached our Indian Brahimin's Association, but when we get their help it will surely get some political interference. So my dad decided to get assistance from NRI Brahmins to get this done.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sravana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back