• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
:flypig: I know theres lots of honest conscientious peepul here...the passion they show to uplift the society et al...

Do you peepul think IT industry is rampant with nepotism?

Discuss -)

I presume you are talking about Indian Information Technology Industry. That is not clear from your statement.

Then if it India you are talking about, then it is normal. I would not expect it to be different than any other industry in India.
You seem to be surprised, why? Did you expect any other result, if so why?

Last edited:
carvaka said:

I presume you are talking about Indian Information Technology Industry. That is not clear from your statement.

I do not think Prasad noticed the "pigfly" emoticon in carvaka's post.

Carvaka is being sarcastic when he says "theres lots of honest conscientious people here".

Don't you see, dear Prasad, the vestiges of brahmin-bashing are still here?

vestiges :tongue1:...

theres a difference between group vs group & group vs rest...the first leads the respective groups to become solidify for survival based on the conflicting issues and the second should lead to introspection why the group itself has become the issue

"I would not expect it to be different than any other industry in India."

Which other industry do you think Nepotism is rampant?

agriculture, business?...please enlighten

vestiges :tongue1:...

group vs rest...the second should lead to introspection why the group itself has become the issue

"The group" is not the issue. The issue is with those who hate "the group" and in their eagerness to justify their hate, they are oblivious to the fact that they indulge in fallacious arguments including Argumentum ad populum and Argumentum ad numerum :)

theres a difference between group vs group & group vs rest...the first leads the respective groups to become solidify for survival based on the conflicting issues and the second should lead to introspection why the group itself has become the issue

The rest is also a group and so it is perfectly logical to say "a group versus the rest". It is just a question of who gangs up against whom. The "rest" may think and claim that they are not a homogeneous group. But they are indeed a group. So who needs introspection now for having cunningly converted the issue from one of group Vs. Group into group vs. rest? The "vestiges", smily or no smily, thinks they are super clever. Lol..

Cheers.

keep riding the horses :)...and perhaps people should try to resist the urge
1.to outwit
2.to respond with stuff that looks like some stuff but are not actually...

its not going to help at all...

bye guys...

like the guy in the middle of nowhere asked me what is 2 power 12 as though the computational power would help him in deciding my candidature...

A big No.

Lakhs of people from all walks of life, rural/urban, rich/poor, fc/bc/obc/sc/st, men/women, hindus/christians/muslims are employed in it sector.

What prompted you to come to this hasty generalization?

New opportunities, Freelancing could become as big as outsourcing industry, will also help in minimising perceived nepotism.

Freelancing could become as big as outsourcing industry - The Times of India

Do you peepul think IT industry is rampant with nepotism?

Discuss -)

கால பைரவன்;145084 said:
I do not think Prasad noticed the "pigfly" emoticon in carvaka's post.

Carvaka is being sarcastic when he says "theres lots of honest conscientious people here".

Don't you see, dear Prasad, the vestiges of brahmin-bashing are still here?

I was answering his post#1. I do take people on their face value, and give them chance to show themselves. Sorry I missed the code word. LOL
Thanks Mr. Bhiravan.

keep riding the horses :)...and perhaps people should try to resist the urge
1.to outwit
2.to respond with stuff that looks like some stuff but are not actually...

its not going to help at all...

bye guys..

Even while parting, is it necessary to give a parting kick by being very condescending and "sympathetic". God bless you friend.

Nepotism is prevalent everywhere in India, particularly in political circle.
In fact, the word is derived from Latin. Those days, some used to make
a fun stating that, so and so has helped his Nephew, instead of making
an outwardly mention as Nepotism.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back