• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Sastha Bhajan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkpatham

Yesterday I did a Sastha Poojai and Bhajan. The Bhajan was performed by

Brahmashri Nanganallur Murali Baghavathar
Mridangam by PrasannaRamapuram ChandraMouli
Dolki by Adampakkam Ramana
Harmonium by Vadalur Sreedharan

I have no words to explain their excellent performance. It was so nice and blissful and I have no hesitation in recomending them. ( They are so simple and approachable and did it with complete devotion without any significance to commercial)

I am going to Sabarimala for the first time on 14th July. At present observing 41 days Viratham.

My wife during the Bhajan had become Malikapurthu Manjamma devi ( Swami Vandhadhu) and Devi was on her for more than 1 hour. She was unconscious of all her actions. Since I was going for 1st time and I did not know what to do. She is OK today completely. Please suggest and advise any significance to this event

Swami Saranam
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back