• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Man Who Knew Infinity - S. Ramanujan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book "The Man Who Knew Infinity" by Robert Kanigel about the Maths Genius Ramanujan is an absolutely compelling read. It is one of the best scientific biographies I have read. Well researched and a intriguing account.

Kumbakonam of late 19th century and early 20th century was fascinating!

A recommended reading for not just Maths lovers.

Is it available on the net for online reading or downloading?

The book "The Man Who Knew Infinity" by Robert Kanigel about the Maths Genius Ramanujan is an absolutely compelling read. It is one of the best scientific biographies I have read. Well researched and a intriguing account.

Kumbakonam of late 19th century and early 20th century was fascinating!

A recommended reading for not just Maths lovers.

Is it available on the net for online reading or downloading?

I am not sure if it is available online for a free download, but please do check the below links:
The Man Who Knew Infinity A Life of the Genius Ramanujan - Free Download from scribd - FilesTube.com

In case you are familiar with torrents, you may want to try:
The Man Who Knew Infinity-A life of the genius Ramanujan.pdf Free Torrent Download

You can of-course purchase the book online through www.flipkart.com; I prefer the books. Well worth the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back