• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

pooja to GURU RAGAVENDRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see the post and am sorry I cannot help you. I do not know where are you from but, if you can, approach nearest Sri Raghavendra Mutt - in case of Chennai it is in Nanganallur and proper city too. Any way wish you all the best.
पूज्याय श्री राघवेन्द्राय सत्य धर्म रथायच भजथां कल्पवृक्षाय नमथां कामधेनवे.

hello sri 1, swamy raghavendra temple is in T,nagar raghaviaya road ,next to G.N cheety road ,another is in ayanavaram next to bus terminius , these are more than few decades .so you can get your doubts cleared.gud luck .

hello sri 1, i happen to discuss about the temple issue in chennai.one can reach guru raghavendra temple in myalapore ,triplicane. also .so you can decide for your easy reach .good luck.

Chandra Kanchi (in Kancheepuram) is very close to Sanjeevi Rayar Temple
in Kancheepuram. A dream project of Guru Raghavendra Mrithika Brindavanam
is planned to be constructed as per the wishes of Guru Rayar on the outskirts
of Kancheepuram. This is a worth visiting place.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

My wife, sons and grandchildren are devout bhakthas of Guru Raghavendra. If you
can throw more details on the Mrithika Brindavanam which is coming up on the
outskirts of Kancheepuram, it would facilitate us to study the same with interest. We are grateful to Nannilam Balasubramanian as always for his contribution.

PC RAMABADRAN

raghavendra.jpeg

Shree Raghavendraya Namaha. The place is known as Chandra Kanchi in Kancheepuram. There are
a number of Raghavendra Swami Temples in Chennai itself. The above one is a new upcoming project.
To know the details about it, you may visit gururayar.wordpress.com or gururayar.files.com/2009/11/
route-to-site.jpg Wish you all the best and pray for the Blessings of Shri Raghavendra Swami.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Last edited:
Thanks Bala sir. There are several Mrithika Brindavans in Tamilnadu. In fact we understand
that there is one at Erode where a staunch Guru Rayar's bhaktha offered his house and
savings for the construction of a Mutt and people throng in hundreds every day. Which
means people have absolute faith in Guru Raghavendra.

To this day, Sri Swamiji continues to reside at Mantralayam, blessing countless devotees and granting their wishes.

We visit Mantralayam every year and stay there for about three or four days. The place has been
well developed with good infrastructure. When you are at Mantralayam, you forget your
home, office and everything; your mind focusses only on Swamiji.

PC RAMABADRAN

Om Gam Ganapathaye Namaha
Om Shri Raghavendraya Namaha

Mantralayam has its own significance. No one can deny. I visit regularly.
We have two temples at Ambattur and almost on alternate days I visit
them in a cycle.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

I know only the raghavendra mandiram which is as follows:
om Boojyaya raghavendraya
sarvadharma radhayacha
Bajatham Kalpavirukshaya
namatham kamadenuve.

Om ragavendraya namaha.

#11 & 13
Thank you Sir.
There are many Slokas & Stotras, Bajan Songs, etc. A number of
books are available in the Giri Trading Company. Stotramala, can be
purchased and chanted, if time permits daily.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Thanks Bala sir. There are several Mrith
The place has been well developed with good infrastructure. When you are at Mantralayam, you forget your home, office and everything; your mind focusses only on Swamiji.
PC RAMABADRAN
You have echoed my own feeling. You have to do 3-day seva there (avoid Ekadasis) and you are absolutely cut off from the world. I have not seen another place which makes you feel so independent and egoless. You have to give it to the place. Swamiji has said in his (jeeva) samadhi he would be powerful to grant blessings at least for 400 years.

I cannot describe how Swamiji helped us in times of agony several years ago. If you have total

faith in Him, he would not abandon you. My wife used to do adi pradakshanam and fast ceremoniously for

a prescribed number of days invoking His blessings. It is your sincerity and dedication

that counts in accomplishing your objective. Thanks Iyyarooraanji.

PC RAMABADRAN

Pooja to Guru Raghavendra

picture_of_ma_gayatri.jpg

One can say that there is no other God than the Mother and like that
there is no comparable Mantra, which is greater than Gayathri.

"na Gaayatriyaa param Mantra, no Matuh para Devatha"

Om Tulsi Devyai Cha Vidmahe Vishnu Priyacha Dheemahe
Tanno Brindha Prachodayath

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Last edited:
Namastae to all ,the most famous and powerful sloka of guru raghavendhra is as follows , pUjyAya rAghavendrAYa satyadharmaratAYa cha bhajatAMkalpavRixaAYa namatAM kAmadhenavae.

Hello bala sir .yes its nice you shared us the tulsi devi gayathri.(sir a small clarification its stated as TANNO VRINDA PRACHODAYAT.) i seek your guidance .

Hello bala sir .yes its nice you shared us the tulsi devi gayathri.(sir a small clarification its stated as TANNO VRINDA PRACHODAYAT.) i seek your guidance .
I think 'vrinda' and 'brinda' is one and the same (What is V to us is B in Bengali). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back