• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskarams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear everyone,
My greetings to you all.
It is a chance stumbling upon this website today and I immediately decided to become a member.
I'm a MBBS graduate from Thanjavur medical college.I became a "senior citizen"last month.
After completion I served Army for 5 years.By HIS grace and compassion I've been going to Sabarimalai from 1984.I'm actively associated with Iyyappa seva sangam,and extend my help by way of a week's service in our sannidhanam camp for more than 15 years now.
I reside in Keelkattalai since 88.Both my daughters are married.
Bye for now.
LSKrishnan.

hello DR,very good morning .this site will sure be informative and interesting. its more nice and happy to know your sabrimala temple involment.i hope you can share your experiences of these many years a new thread. good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back