• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

About our community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what Shri Mohan sir is trying to convey indirectly is that our community exists not because of the few violent people (including myself) writing all the nonsense here, but because of the large number of good tabras who don't write posts here, nor even are aware of this forum. ;)

I guess what Shri Mohan sir is trying to convey indirectly is that our community exists not because of the few violent people (including myself) writing all the nonsense here, but because of the large number of good tabras who don't write posts here, nor even are aware of this forum. ;)

If what you say is true, where does Mr. Mohan belong, is he with the posters or against the posters. There are good poster and bad posters as well.

The silent majority does not matter as they do not stand up to be counted.
Sheep can not lead, they need to be herded. You can herd tigers, or eagles.

Last edited:
Mr. Mohan,
I know you were here yesterday. I do not see you responding. Can you explain your original post.

Firstly, we must find a way to help each other by sharing our problems and finding out a suitable solution. As many among us would be experienced and have good knowledge on their fields. However, what is more important is we must have a realistic idea of all the normal releigious functions performed by our community and expenses and efforts involved and what are the helping hand available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back