Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Liar in Chief

0 Not allowed!
    President Obama said this during his social network outing about a week ago, available on YouTube.

“For the most part, they’ve been very precise precision strikes against al-Qaeda and their affiliates, and we’re very careful in terms of how it’s been applied.... This is a targeted focused effort at people who are on a list of active terrorists, who are trying to go in and harm Americans, hit American facilities, American bases, and so on."

"drones have not caused a huge number of civilian casualties"

Here is a great investigative report of what is actually happening, I give two small excerpts:

"The CIA’s drone campaign in Pakistan has killed dozens of civilians who had gone to help rescue victims or were attending funerals, an investigation by the Bureau for the Sunday Times has revealed."

"But research by the Bureau has found that since Obama took office three years ago, between 282 and 535 civilians have been credibly reported as killed including more than 60 children. A three month investigation including eye witness reports has found evidence that at least 50 civilians were killed in follow-up strikes when they had gone to help victims. More than 20 civilians have also been attacked in deliberate strikes on funerals and mourners. The tactics have been condemned by leading legal experts.
    "

I don't know what is "huge" number according to Obama, but the conservative estimates from this report makes clear for Obama few hundred innocent civilians some of them helping the wounded or attending funerals is not huge.

Every opinion based on scientific criticism I welcome. As to prejudices .. to which I have never made concessions ... “Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti.” -- Karl Marx
    Last edited by Nara; 05-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    கல்வியறிவும், சுயமரியாதை எண்ணமும், பகுத்தறிவுத் தன்மையுமே தாழ்ந்து கிடக்கும் மக்களை உயர்த்தும் .....
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    Cheers!

Every opinion based on scientific criticism I welcome. As to prejudices .. to which I have never made concessions ... “Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti.” -- Karl Marx
    Cheers somehow does not sound appropriate here. If you can edit it out, it would be fine.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    We have been involved in war pretty solidly since 1990. If you want to look at something pretty astonishing check this out.
    Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Are we willing tp allow Pakistan and its stooges to kill in India.
    If there are some collateral damage (how ever despicable they are) occurs in people harboring criminals, so be it. No peace, or rule of law is without sacrifice.
    Last edited by prasad1; 09-02-2012 at 05:57 AM.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.