• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why in the temple sounds Ashtakshari mantra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prya

I have one such issue. Perhaps it may seem strange, but does anyone know why some of the temple of Sri Rangam sounds constantly Ashtakshari mantra? She's sacred and Acharya said that it is impossible to say in public that have not undergone the rite Samashrayana (initiation)? Or performing puja to the Lord, this rule does not apply?
I hope that the Google translator properly convey the meaning of my question))

I have one such issue. Perhaps it may seem strange, but does anyone know why some of the temple of Sri Rangam sounds constantly Ashtakshari mantra? She's sacred and Acharya said that it is impossible to say in public that have not undergone the rite Samashrayana (initiation)? Or performing puja to the Lord, this rule does not apply?
I hope that the Google translator properly convey the meaning of my question))

Once my guru gave an analogy for our nature in the Kali yuga. We dont want to do the duty (fulltime/nithya karma/pre-requisites/eligibility), but want to do the OT(over-time/bonus) and get paid even for the duty.

Southern Cali is one of the times, created by God, to strengthen our spirit, a deeper knowledge of Him. That's his game! I think so. Of course, ignorance lurks on all sides, but God always saves his devotees. I do not think that the temple mantra sounds by mistake, surely this is the right explanation. I'm curious to know what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back