0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thanks Gopalan sir
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Can anybody help me in getting aapasthamba apara prayoga mantras for Tamil Iyer to download? My Sastrikals do different types and claiming they are correct. Our old vaadhyar passed away. Please help in downloading.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

My paternal grandfather's brother's son's wife ( onnu vitta chitappa's wife) passed away but I got the news only 4 days after her demise. The tenth day is not yet over. Should I do Dayadhi Tharpanam? What is the procedure for Rig Vedakaris?
    anaikuppamkumar
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

would annadhanam be performed on 27th day masikam or next sodhakumbam?
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Can first year shraddam of mother be performed in Gaya.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/2
    Given: 6/0

first year sraaddam should not be done at Gaya.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Anthyesti anthim karyams

My father-in-laws younger brother passed away. Due to family misunderstanding there was no contact with him. He had not married and hence no children. Since he was not in good terms with his brothers family, he has written all property and asked someone else to do the last rites. we have no knowledge about this person.We were informed of it only after two days by another distance relative, after completing all the initial rites. Since he was my father-in-laws own brother , we are following the 10 days theetu. Please let us know whether we can celebrate and go to temples as usual as we do not know the expired chitappa.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

you should not celebrate and go to temples for one year.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskaram Gopalan Maama,

I have a quick question. My Kollu thatha and my cousin's Kollu thata were brothers. My cousin and me are 4th generation relatives. His mother passed away yesterday in chennai. I am in the US. Should I perform kuzhi tharpanam on the 10th day? Please advise.

Thanks,

Srini
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

you can do kuzhi tharpanam at U. S. itself. Kindly contact www.vadhyar.com. they will help you. they are in north america. through skype you can do tharpanam.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.