• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

regading my marks of the third semester

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragachandrika

Respected members of tamil brahmin

I have already posted letters to this website as an appeal for scholarship.Now I have recieved replies from the members for which I'm very much thankful to this website.I have already sent my 1st and 2nd semester marks to this website.Here these are my 3rd semester marks.

English paper III-84
Tamil paper III-75
Environmental science-85
Main paper I-86
Main paper II-75
Allied chemistry-93

Yours faithfully,
R.Ragachandrika
044/23776703

Wow !!! Congratulations Ragachandrika !!! I wish I was half intelligent as you are. You have got so many 80s and 90s. Usually, my scorecard had only one, the Total score :)

Good luck and keep it up !!!

Ramki

Respected members of tamil brahmin

I have already posted letters to this website as an appeal for scholarship.Now I have recieved replies from the members for which I'm very much thankful to this website.I have already sent my 1st and 2nd semester marks to this website.Here these are my 3rd semester marks.

English paper III-84
Tamil paper III-75
Environmental science-85
Main paper I-86
Main paper II-75
Allied chemistry-93

Yours faithfully,
R.Ragachandrika
044/23776703

I wish i was half as intelligent as you were

Wow !!! Congratulations Ragachandrika !!! I wish I was half intelligent as you are. You have got so many 80s and 90s. Usually, my scorecard had only one, the Total score :)

Good luck and keep it up !!!

Ramki

Ramki, I wish i was half as intelligent as you were (or shd i be saying are ?) - which makes it 25% intelligence of Ms Ragachandrika.

Seeing my first term college marksheet, my dad was wondering whether the college had mailed their telephone number !!!!!

Ragachandrika originally called me to tell me about her excellent marks. But I asked her to post this herself (instead of me) so that members can see for themselves. Nothing gives us more pleasure and satisfaction than to see a young girl from our community excelling in her studies.

Well done, Raga! Keep it up!

Dear members:

I would like to share this email correspondence with one of our members, with the all in the community. For obvious reasons, the gentleman wishes to remain anonymous. The most important fact is that this gentleman is NOT a BRAHMIN!!!! Yes, he is a great soul! Read what he says about his own community; tells us a whole lot on how a community should work!
-----------------------------------------------
Ranganathan sir,
I have seen the sufferings of many brahmins.I have seen the vitriolic attacks made on them because of their caste and I have felt very bad at those times.My family has a tradition of building temples.My grandfather, father, me all of us have built temples.we have only seen service mindset and devotion among the brahmin priests of those temples.People who see such brahmins will understand that the image portrayed by the dravidian parties on brahmins is totally false and equal to trash.

I clearly understand that your forum exists only for helping poor brahmins.I consider it my sacred duty as a fellow Hindu to help poor people of a community, who became poor by praying in temples for thousands of years for the sake of all of us.

I am sponsoring education of another brahmin girl.Her father was a priest.He is no more.Her brother ran away with a malayali.She is a bright student.His father was respected by all, but after his death, all forgot him.Such is the nature of the society.

I am also helping two vellala boys.Both are brothers.Their father deserted their mother.When I went to their house, I saw their mother.She looked like a bag of bones.So thin and ragged.She works in a foundary,cleans coals and earns 30 rs a day.The two boys are real gems,study well,but often go to school with an empty stomach.From that day onwards I am paying for their education and also giving them money to run their family.In 10th standard that boy got more marks than I did and I am very proud of him.

Only during such times do I understand that all poor are one caste.One community.I wrote my experiences to you only because of the email you forwarded..Nowadays brahmins have to be apolegitic to organize and help themselves.People from my caste openly form associations and help the poor among our caste.They are not apolegetic about anything.So are all other castes.I dont see anything wrong in it.Poor should be helped.In any form,in any type.If those vellala boys were helped by a vellala association long back, that would have saved their mother's health atleast.Had that brahmin girl's father been helped by a brahmin association earlier, her father's life would have been saved (he died without getting medical care).

Please continue your efforts.So many poor are waiting for your help.If their community doesnt help them,who else will help them?

On 3/14/07, Ranga Nathan <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear xxxxxxx
At the outset, allow me to thank you profusely for the outstanding humanitarian act you have done; I am absolutely certain that you will continue to do so. The world is a better place just because of good Samaritans like you. I salute you, sir! Your good deed is all the more special because you did not help out Raga not because she was a Brahmin!
I am wondering if you think that this site was born out of caste-based aspirations. No way! I practically grew up in the US, so to speak, having lived in the US for over 40 years. I have come to appreciate the good qualities of people no matter what their race, creed, or caste is. However, when I came to Chennai last year, I began to see the injustice done to a certain section of people JUST based on caste. India, when it became independent, was supposed to have wiped out the evil caste system from our society. After 40 years, when I came back I see it not only alive it has gotten thick roots and has grown to disproportionate heights! There are political parties based on castes and people being manipulated.
On a personal note, I firmly believe in all human beings being equal in the eyes of the Lord. Furthermore, castes were probably started based on one's occupation; but somehow firmly planted in our lives. The reason of my writing all these is to show you our good faith and to tell you that we did not start this site for just another caste-based activity; we started it because the Brahmins (especially the poor ones) are suffering due to the reservation policies of the government. As you can see, Raga, had she been born into any other caste other than Brahmin, would have gotten all kinds of scholarships by now. Whether I like it or not, it seems that castes are here to stay and we thought that we should at least help the needy.
You know, when I was growing up my grandfather used to tell us that the Lord has created the Brahmins solely for the purpose of serving others; that he should always pray for the welfare of other castes. I have also forwarded you separately a posting by one of our members in the forum.
I am afraid I have bored you enough! Once again, thank you so much for your generosity in helping Raga. Believe me, there are several Ragas out there; granted, not only Brahmin Ragas but also Ragas of other 'castes'. I try to help out as much as I can. I have been supporting a school for Dalit children only.
Take care
Best regards
Ranganathan

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 2:13 PM
To: Ranga Nathan
Subject: Re: regards

Dear Ranganathan,
Thanks for the mail. I spoke to her mother and she said she earns only 450 Per month,so I sent this money for their living expenses.Her mother told you have paid her fees and I am very happy about that.You have a real good heart.Also I am happy to see the appreciable services done by you through the website.

I just wander in websites and came across this website. I decided to help her after reading about her plight.

And I am not a brahmin.I consider all sufferiing people as my community and thats why I helped her.

Regards
xxxxxx

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:20 AM
To: ragachandrika rajagopalan
Cc: Ranganathan RN
Subject: Re: regards

Hi Ragachandrika,

My inlaws said that they have sent a DD for 5000Rs.in your mother's name.If you havent got it in another couple of days,inform me.
Regards
xxxxxx

Last edited:
To Mr. xxxxxxxx

Silver Fox,

If it's not a trouble, you could communicate this to Mr xxxxxxx

When i first started reading the post, i felt like just thanking him. Towards the end, i felt (feel) like touching his feet.

Herewith i am offering my Shashtanga Cyber Namaskaram to Mr xxxxxx.

May his tribe grow !!!!!

Good initiative

While of course, it is trivial to guess who that member is, I will respect the moderators', and indirectly the member's request to keep the identity confidential. The gentleman's statement is absolutely valid. In this hyper-competitive world, every group is trying to get a foothold on the opportunity ladder, even resorting to pulling down others if necessary.

The first thing Ramadoss did in the 80's was to resort to violence to create a MBC class, and got his caste included in it. When MuKa came on as CM in 1989, the first thing he did was to include his Vellalar caste in the MBC list. The latest entrant is P. Chidambaram, who lent support to get the NattuKottai Chettiars included in the BC list from the FC list. And so it goes on. Brahmanas have been put in the position to have to apologize for helping their own community, while the rest actually boast of these accomplishments. Such is India....

But I wish to thank the gentleman also, maybe someday in the future no one will have to pull down others to get ahead, and everyone will have unlimited opportunities, and everyone will get along fine.

Ramki, I wish i was half as intelligent as you were (or shd i be saying are ?) - which makes it 25% intelligence of Ms Ragachandrika.

Seeing my first term college marksheet, my dad was wondering whether the college had mailed their telephone number !!!!!

Thank You sir..:lol:

Thank you so much for seeing my marks and replying me..But I must climb more steps to become GREAT persons like you all...

A greater help needed

I appreciate Raga's marks and wish her all success in future.

I salute this person from the other community who has helped her and the vallala boys too. India and the world needs more such people.

At the same time, I would also like to point out the well known saying
“Give them not the fish but the fishing net/hook ; so that they can do it themselves”

Similarly although helping people from our community monetarily is to be saluted, the people from other community can do a greater help to Brahmins by telling their own people, relatives and friends from their community and other non-Brahmin communities and also their political leaders, to stop discriminating against Brahmins through reservation policy.
Tell them poor exist in all communities. Brahmins too need a livelihood and they have the right to preserve their culture too. They are humans too!

Only such actions will result in greater help to Brahmins and bring real peace and prosperity to the society.

Last edited:
Wishes

I wish all the members of this website a very very HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR-SARVAJITH:cheer2:

Hope raga has got the necessary funds, if not pls mention. poeple requesting help to give the bank account details and other details of themself so that the fund transfer can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back