• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

List of all requests for financial help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I have put together a list of all the requests for financial help in a spreadsheet format. Would please goundamani, bala subramanian, born_again_aiyar_maami give me their email id's so that I could send this out to them? These were people who were interested in sponsoring some children.
Bhooma, could you please get more info., on Mr. Viswanathan, who works at a temple. Need specific figures for each child, etc. Thanks

In the meantime, I am talking to Praveen to see if this spreadsheet can be published in this forum.

Ranganathan
(Silver Fox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back