• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ready to extend financial help for a poor brahmin girl's marriage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,
I have just joined the forum and would like to start my first thread/ activity with a service to a poor deserving brahmin family.

I would like to help financially a very poor , deserving brahmin family for the marriage of their daughter. I would like to do this activity before March 2012.
  • The family can be either in Mumbai or in Chennai or any nearby places
  • The family should be really poor and deserving. On getting the address I myself would personally like to visit the family and get satisfied about the status.
  • The financial help would be to buy a valuable item meant for the marriage
  • The amount of financial help will be decided after discussing with the family and will be given in kind or cash
  • The amount is ear-marked and readily available.
I earnestly request all the members to help me in identifying the poor family, by giving address or by giving a lead to find the address.
I thank you in advance in helping me to fulfill my long-felt wish for a real service.
-V.Rajan

rajan,

God Bless you sir. i will spread the word around.

one thoda request sir. since you have started the search through the forum, can you please, pen the progress of your search, including interview details (without the names of the affected parties ofcourse); also your criteria for selection and ensuring genuiness.

and ofcourse hopefully the final successful occassion.

the reason i am requesting this, is that it will not only be a record of a charity, a lesson for the rest of us, but also, a general gauge of the need and poverty level among urban tambrams.

thank you kindly.

Dear Senior,

I will definitely share the progress and my experience in this endeavour and the end result. It seems there are many poor Tambrams in urban areas who really need help, but the problem is to identify them.

Regards.

Regards.
rajan,

God Bless you sir. i will spread the word around.

one thoda request sir. since you have started the search through the forum, can you please, pen the progress of your search, including interview details (without the names of the affected parties ofcourse); also your criteria for selection and ensuring genuiness.

and ofcourse hopefully the final successful occassion.

the reason i am requesting this, is that it will not only be a record of a charity, a lesson for the rest of us, but also, a general gauge of the need and poverty level among urban tambrams.

thank you kindly.

thank you rajan.

i am no 'senior' to you sir. please be kind enough to address me by my name. if you absolutely feel so, you may add 'saar or sir' after it.

thanks once again, and good searching.

Respected sir, i am somuch thankful to u for your decision of helping poor brahmins, here is an opprtunity kindly help,, namaskaram, Here is an appeal,from Mr.J.Ravichandran-Mrs.R.Devaki;
i know this couple for the past 12 years they are struggling from the beginning,however with the help of philontharapists, they were able to give education to their children, but now they are in very much need of fund for their daughter's marriage, the marriage is on 12 th february , so we earnestly requesting you all, to help them. in whatever way, it is a genuine case, you please contact them over phone[0]9994508321 ,
Thanks,AMMANJI.

Below here is their appeal:

அனைவருக்கும் நமஸ்காரங்கள் ,தயவு செய்து எனது வேண்டுகோளை ஏற்று என் பெண்ணின் வாழ்வில் விளகேற்றும்படி தங்கள் பாதம் தொட்டு கேட்டு கொள்கிறேன் ,கண்ணீருடன் .நான் மதுரை லிருந்து மளிகை சாமான்கள் வரவழைத்து ரீபாக் செய்து கும்பகோணம் சுற்று வட்டார கிராமங்களில் சென்று வியாபாரம் செய்து வருகிறேன் , இதன் மூலம் எனக்கு ரூ .8௦௦௦/- வருமானம் கிடைகிறது , வேறு வருமானமோ சொத்துகளோ இல்லை ,
எனக்கு முதலில் பெண் [26வயது],அவளுக்கு தான் கல்யாணம் ,பல வழிகளில் முயற்சி செய்தும் எதிர்பார்த்த பணம் கிடைக்கவில்லை வரும் பெப்ரவரி 12முஹுர்தம்,சுமார் 5lakhs தேவை ,பெரும் மன வருத்தத்தில் இருக்கிறோம் ,
என் பெண் பெயர் ;ர.பர்வதவர்த்தனி பிகாம்,எம்பியே ,கோடக் இல் வேலை சம்பளம் 12௦௦௦/,
பையன் பீஈ முடித்து விட்டு இப்போது தான் ல் ஜாப் இல் சேர்த்து உள்ளான் 8௦௦௦ சம்பளம்,இருவரும் ரோட்டரி கிளப், பேங்க் லோன் [பேங்க் ஒப் இந்தியா ] மூலமாக படித்தனர் , இன்னும் லோன் கட்டவில்லை ,
எப்பிடியாவது இந்த கல்யாணத்தை நடத்தி கொடுத்து எங்களை காப்பாற்றுங்கள் ,கடனாகவோ அல்லது தர்ம மாகவோ உதவி செய்யுங்கள் , மேலும் விபரங்கள் அளிக்க காத்திருக்கிறோம் , தயவு செய்து இந்த நம்பர் இல் கால் பண்ணுங்கள் [௦] 9994508321
உண்மையுள்ள ஜ.ரவிச்சந்திரன் ,ஆர். தேவகி
கும்பகோணம்

Namashivaya!!!

Respected sir, i am somuch thankful to u for your decision of helping poor brahmins, here is an opprtunity kindly help,, namaskaram, Here is an appeal,from Mr.J.Ravichandran-Mrs.R.Devaki;
i know this couple for the past 12 years they are struggling from the beginning,however with the help of philontharapists, they were able to give education to their children, but now they are in very much need of fund for their daughter's marriage, the marriage is on 12 th february , so we earnestly requesting you all, to help them. in whatever way, it is a genuine case, you please contact them over phone[0]9994508321 ,
Thanks,AMMANJI.

Below here is their appeal:

அனைவருக்கும் நமஸ்காரங்கள் ,தயவு செய்து எனது வேண்டுகோளை ஏற்று என் பெண்ணின் வாழ்வில் விளகேற்றும்படி தங்கள் பாதம் தொட்டு கேட்டு கொள்கிறேன் ,கண்ணீருடன் .நான் மதுரை லிருந்து மளிகை சாமான்கள் வரவழைத்து ரீபாக் செய்து கும்பகோணம் சுற்று வட்டார கிராமங்களில் சென்று வியாபாரம் செய்து வருகிறேன் , இதன் மூலம் எனக்கு ரூ .8௦௦௦/- வருமானம் கிடைகிறது , வேறு வருமானமோ சொத்துகளோ இல்லை ,
எனக்கு முதலில் பெண் [26வயது],அவளுக்கு தான் கல்யாணம் ,பல வழிகளில் முயற்சி செய்தும் எதிர்பார்த்த பணம் கிடைக்கவில்லை வரும் பெப்ரவரி 12முஹுர்தம்,சுமார் 5lakhs தேவை ,பெரும் மன வருத்தத்தில் இருக்கிறோம் ,
என் பெண் பெயர் ;ர.பர்வதவர்த்தனி பிகாம்,எம்பியே ,கோடக் இல் வேலை சம்பளம் 12௦௦௦/,
பையன் பீஈ முடித்து விட்டு இப்போது தான் ல் ஜாப் இல் சேர்த்து உள்ளான் 8௦௦௦ சம்பளம்,இருவரும் ரோட்டரி கிளப், பேங்க் லோன் [பேங்க் ஒப் இந்தியா ] மூலமாக படித்தனர் , இன்னும் லோன் கட்டவில்லை ,
எப்பிடியாவது இந்த கல்யாணத்தை நடத்தி கொடுத்து எங்களை காப்பாற்றுங்கள் ,கடனாகவோ அல்லது தர்ம மாகவோ உதவி செய்யுங்கள் , மேலும் விபரங்கள் அளிக்க காத்திருக்கிறோம் , தயவு செய்து இந்த நம்பர் இல் கால் பண்ணுங்கள் [௦] 9994508321
உண்மையுள்ள ஜ.ரவிச்சந்திரன் ,ஆர். தேவகி
கும்பகோணம்

Namashivaya!!!

considerring that both boy and girl, are from modest families, considering student loans to be paid off, spending 5 lakhs on a marriage is extravagant.

why not settle for a simple kovil wedding and finish it off. there is no need for such wasting money. i hope KIT helps out, but i do not think anyone will throw away 5 lakhs for this.

God Bless the couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back