• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kala Sarbha Dhosha Nivarthi - reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 5 planets are there in between rahu and kethu it is called partial kaalasarpa dosham. If all planets including lagnam is in between rahu and kethgu it is full kaala sarpa dosham. If rahu and kethu are in sthira lagnam naga prathistai in karungal should be done in rameswaram.

If rahu and kethu are in sara or in ubaya raasi nagar must be made in flour and due parihaarams are done in kukee subramanyam. I had kala sarpa dosham (full) .As per the instructions of pattakuruchi Subramania iyer i WENT TO RAMESWARAM some 30 years ago.

Kalahasthi and thirunaageswaram is not enough. In dhanwanthiri temple near olupus bus stop one namboodri is doing every ayilam star day for this month 15-12-2011. SARPA BALI pooja in the evening by 6pm. rupees 501 per one star.who is having naaga dosham.

Shri Chandrasekharan,

Kala sarpa dosham arises if, as Shri Gopalan says, planets including or excluding lagna are situated in the horoscope between Rahu and Ketu. For a people who believed (and still firmly believe) that eclipses are caused by Rahu or Ketu swallowing the sun/moon, this placement of all 7 planets in between Rahu-Ketu would have immediately struck as the swallowing of all the planets by the R-K duo. fyi, there is a school of opinion which holds that only if Rahu is in the end it is complete Kala sarpa dosham but if it is Ketu which is in the front (Ketu to Rahu anti-clockwise) it is not very bad.

Astronomically a good percentage of people will have this kala sarpa dosha because one Jupiter and Saturn come in the same side of the Rahu-Ketu axis, then the rest will also be in the same segment - sun for six months, moon for 14 days each month, mars for abot 9 months and venus and mercury close to sun being in the same segment for a few months. Imagine the crores of human births during this period; if all of them start making stone naagar idols, what will be the result? Even hills and mountains may disappear in 100 years!

So, unless you have any serious problem in life, please don't go by what astrologer or pundit says. If at all you want to do parihaaram in order to get piece of mind, go to any navagraha temple and worship. After all Jawaharlal Nehru had this same dosha in his horoscope.

Many astrologers says that it is Kala Sarpa Yoga and it is considered as Dosha only for 27 years .

After 27 years it will be automatically changed as Yoga .

I am professionally connected with Sthapathys (Silpis) in Temple Building profession.

Sthapathys (Silpis) were experts in Jadhagam.

Many astrologers says that it is Kala Sarpa Yoga and it is considered as Dosha only for 27 years .

After 27 years it will be automatically changed as Yoga .

I am professionally connected with Sthapathys (Silpis) in Temple Building profession.

Sthapathys (Silpis) were experts in Jadhagam.

The word "yoga" means simply, combination; some are called "subhayogas" and others "asubha- or dur-yogas". Kalasarpa yoga is a duryoga as the astrology texts state and its effects will depend on horoscope and vary from one person to another. I have not read this 27 years norm anywhere.

Dear Sangom uncle

I also heard like what T.S sir said once. Becoz the same planetary position is there in my own horo itself. All the 7 are amidst of RK. For that, an astrologer said me to perform some pooja on new moon day in "thirupamburam" temple. He also said that this will be effective only till 27 years. I dont know why???

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back