• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

good jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goog joke

serv

__,_._,___

Q: What's the difference between mother wife?
A: One woman brings you into the world crying and the other ensures you continue to do so.
Jokes about Sikhs is no good (I agree), but jokes about women, well bring it on!!!

Wives have as many jokes about silly and obstinate husbands, so, please don't open the sluice gates with your silly jokes, all the husbands have to pay the price for your silliness!!

I was purchasing diabatic medicines from a pharmacy ,the owner of which is
my long time friend.Since he noticed change in the medicines he asked me
whether I had gone to a different doctor.I told him that the medicines are for my wife.
My grand son of 3 years who was standing bye asked me what is meant by wife.
I told him that"your patti(grand mother) is my wife'.Suddenly he retarded saying that
"It is my patti only and I cannot spare her and if you require a wife go and get one
for you"
Every one standing there were in burst of laugh..The sad part of it is the
pharmacist enquire me whenever I visit him whether I had purchased a new wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back