• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

help offered-job seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am Prabha from Bangalore. i am working as Manager in a call center in Bangalore. I have been a silent reader of the forum for long.

Then I thought Let me chip in to help my community.

As you all know , callcenters employ lot of people.
So if you come across any of your brahmin friends who are looking for a job you can refer them to me. But ofcourse their english needs to be decent.
They need to be min.graduates (even distance education degree is Ok.)
also in specific processes we take +2 /PUC people as well.
We also run callcenter for Indian clients ..so it is normal dayshift working
We have offices in most of the indian cities.chennai/bangalore/hyd/mumbai For privacy reasons i am not disclosing the name of my co.

if you are fwding the CV you can mail it to [email protected].
Admin, I hope its ok to give our email ids in the thread.pl. inform me the right procedure.

Thanks and Regards
prabha

Hi Prabha,

It is heartening to see some one from bangalore to help our cause , my sincere thanks , also we really need more ladies to take an active part in this in whatever small way you can
subalaji

Asst Manager Purchase - IT Services Co, Bangalore

My ex-boss is the CFO of a mid size IT Services Co at Bangalore. He is looking for a Asst Manager level candidate for handling Purchases, STPI etc...

From my "limited" knowledge (?) of IT Services org, the purchasing activity isn't very heavy duty, he is basically looking for a person who can be trusted & has truck loads of integrity & honesty.

I don't have any other details as of now but i can be a connecting link.

CVs can be mailed to [email protected]. To ensure that i do some work, my co blocks all pvt email access during work hours. So expect some delay at my end in acknowledging any mails sent.

Wow !!! So many kind-hearted samaritans coming forward to help our community members find jobs. We are really cooking now !!!

My pranams to all you wonderful folks. May your tribe increase and prosper.

Ramki

Hi everybody

Just got a lead.

A leading property development company is looking for back office assistants. Male/female candidates ( between 25 and 35 ) can apply. They are looking for candidate who are computer savvy, presentable,and a graduate. They say salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.

Please contact XS Real Properties at

No.12 South Mada Street, Srinagar Colony, Saidapet,
Chennai - 600 015​

All the best

Bhooma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back