Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

help offered-job seekers

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

I am Prabha from Bangalore. i am working as Manager in a call center in Bangalore. I have been a silent reader of the forum for long.

Then I thought Let me chip in to help my community.

As you all know , callcenters employ lot of people.
    So if you come across any of your brahmin friends who are looking for a job you can refer them to me. But ofcourse their english needs to be decent.
    They need to be min.graduates (even distance education degree is Ok.)
    also in specific processes we take +2 /PUC people as well.
    We also run callcenter for Indian clients ..so it is normal dayshift working
    We have offices in most of the indian cities.chennai/bangalore/hyd/mumbai For privacy reasons i am not disclosing the name of my co.

if you are fwding the CV you can mail it to easy@rediffmail.com.
    Admin, I hope its ok to give our email ids in the thread.pl. inform me the right procedure.

Thanks and Regards
    prabha
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Prabha,

It is heartening to see some one from bangalore to help our cause , my sincere thanks , also we really need more ladies to take an active part in this in whatever small way you can
    subalaji
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asst Manager Purchase - IT Services Co, Bangalore

0 Not allowed!
    My ex-boss is the CFO of a mid size IT Services Co at Bangalore. He is looking for a Asst Manager level candidate for handling Purchases, STPI etc...

From my "limited" knowledge (?) of IT Services org, the purchasing activity isn't very heavy duty, he is basically looking for a person who can be trusted & has truck loads of integrity & honesty.

I don't have any other details as of now but i can be a connecting link.

CVs can be mailed to hariharan1972@rediffmail.com. To ensure that i do some work, my co blocks all pvt email access during work hours. So expect some delay at my end in acknowledging any mails sent.
    நன்றி,
    ஹரி

அன்பே சிவம்.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Wow !!! So many kind-hearted samaritans coming forward to help our community members find jobs. We are really cooking now !!!

My pranams to all you wonderful folks. May your tribe increase and prosper.

Ramki
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi everybody

Just got a lead.

A leading property development company is looking for back office assistants. Male/female candidates ( between 25 and 35 ) can apply. They are looking for candidate who are computer savvy, presentable,and a graduate. They say salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.

Please contact XS Real Properties at

No.12 South Mada Street, Srinagar Colony, Saidapet,
    Chennai - 600 015

All the best

Bhooma

9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.