• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Education Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Venkashok,
I appreciate your Social attitude. Hope we have more number of persons with a similar attitude.
Wish you all the best in your efforts

Dear Venkashok,
I appreciate your Social attitude.May the Almighty bless you with more and more milestones in the venture now you have stepped into. I pray that many more members of this forum will also to get the monetary power and such attitude so that the poor needy and downtrodden people in our society will get uplifted.I don't find words to appreciate your attitude in this regard.Wishing you Health & Happiness.Natpushpa.

venkat,

if you wish, i can give you my aunt in chennai, who is into social service. she might be able to find you deserving candidates. please let me know.

thanks.

Re: sponsorship

Dear Kunjuppu,

Please do let me know the contact detail of your aunt who is into social service. I will contact to know if there is a deserving case.

Best regards

Venkatesh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back