• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Subramania Thiruvirutham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sri Praveen. Sri Subramania Thiruvirutham is of only one stanza, I expected that it will be of a few pages. Simple, short, easily understandable and it is for a total surrender to Lord Subrahmania. Very nice and beautiful. Thank you very much. Natpushpa.

The line கலியென்ற பேயடாது does not appear to be right. What does the word அடாது mean?

Dear Sri Praveen. Sri Subramania Thiruvirutham is of only one stanza, I expected that it will be of a few pages. Simple, short, easily understandable and it is for a total surrender to Lord Subrahmania. Very nice and beautiful. Thank you very much. Natpushpa.

Dear Sri Praveenji I find it very amazing and it is easily chantable. Thank you very much.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur Chennai

During Skantha Sashti period, if one chants Lord Subramanya Trisathi, they will prosper in life.
Before I post that here, I would like to submit a Dyana Sloka of Lord Subramanya

Subrahmanya Moola Manthiram

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem
Iym Eem Nam Lam Sow Saravanabava

Shadananam Kumkuma Raktha Varnam
Mahamathim Divya Mayura Vahanam
Rudrasya Soonam soora sainya nadam
Brahmanya devam charanam prabadye

Mayurathi Roodam Mahavakya Koodam
Manohari Deham Mahachithha Geham
Mahidevadevam Mahavedabavam
Mahadeva Balam Baje Logabalam

Kumaresa soono Guha skantha senapathe