Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Subramania Thiruvirutham

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks to our Member - vaidhya60 for this file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    natpushpa Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sri Praveen. Sri Subramania Thiruvirutham is of only one stanza, I expected that it will be of a few pages. Simple, short, easily understandable and it is for a total surrender to Lord Subrahmania. Very nice and beautiful. Thank you very much. Natpushpa.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The line கலியென்ற பேயடாது does not appear to be right. What does the word அடாது mean?
    एकं सद्विप्रा नैव जानन्ति ।
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sangom View Post
    The line கலியென்ற பேயடாது does not appear to be right. What does the word அடாது mean?
    அடாது means won't come near ....
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by natpushpa View Post
    Dear Sri Praveen. Sri Subramania Thiruvirutham is of only one stanza, I expected that it will be of a few pages. Simple, short, easily understandable and it is for a total surrender to Lord Subrahmania. Very nice and beautiful. Thank you very much. Natpushpa.
    Dear Sri Praveenji I find it very amazing and it is easily chantable. Thank you very much.

Balasubramanian
    Ambattur Chennai
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    During Skantha Sashti period, if one chants Lord Subramanya Trisathi, they will prosper in life.
    Before I post that here, I would like to submit a Dyana Sloka of Lord Subramanya

Subrahmanya Moola Manthiram

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem
    Iym Eem Nam Lam Sow Saravanabava

Shadananam Kumkuma Raktha Varnam
    Mahamathim Divya Mayura Vahanam
    Rudrasya Soonam soora sainya nadam
    Brahmanya devam charanam prabadye

Mayurathi Roodam Mahavakya Koodam
    Manohari Deham Mahachithha Geham
    Mahidevadevam Mahavedabavam
    Mahadeva Balam Baje Logabalam

Kumaresa soono Guha skantha senapathe
    Sakthibane Mayirathiroode
    Pulinthathma Jaagaantha Baktharthi Haarin
    Prabodaarakare Sada rakshmam thvam

Subramanya Vidmahe Mahasooraya Deemahi
    Thannas Skantha prachodayath

Balasubramanian
    Ambattur Chennai
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.