• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Brain Teasers......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear friends… Good Evening… To give the brain new challenges is good to keep the mind occupied and busy… by doing something innovative and challenging, you are reinventing your capacity and improving and polishing your IQ level too. Here is a new thread… A time pass, if this makes you smile and gives you relaxation…The purpose of this thread has been achieved. Thank You…. Your friend…Anandi

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Test Your Brain[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Count every " F" in the following text:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](SEE BELOW)
-
-
-

HOW MANY ?
-
-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-
-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.
The reasoning behind is further down.

-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.
[/FONT]

Dear Dr. Anandhi,

The brain teasers are Superb. Please give us more such teasers to keep our brains active.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

[FONT=&quot]These brain teasers are actually just puzzles that need lateral thinking, which are meant to bring a smile to your face - hopefully.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything? [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion? [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level. [/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]What ends everything always? [/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I? [/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot]A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that? [/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it? [/FONT]
  9. [FONT=&quot]It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it? [/FONT]
  10. [FONT=&quot]2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes? [/FONT]
  11. [FONT=&quot]Which is the longest word in English? [/FONT]
  12. [FONT=&quot]You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it? [/FONT]
  13. [FONT=&quot]What do the letter ‘t’ and an island have in common? [/FONT]
  14. [FONT=&quot]Complete this sequence of letters: o, t, t, f, f, s, s, _, _, _. [/FONT]
Dear Friends, if you find difficulty and need the answers, I will post in the next.... Anandi

Let me try answering and teacher teacher you correct me Ok..

1)shadow.
2)eat her.
3)he weighs meat.
4)heheheh we can have desi version add the word Malayalam it can be read backwards.
5)full stop.
7)Horse name is Friday.
9)Beetle.
10)3 generations...grandad,son and grandson
11)Longest word in english is Smiles it has a mile in between 2 S.
12)Hold your breath.

Others you have to tell the answers..

Oh my dear genius Renu..... you are almost there. Just wait.... let our other friends also try from their end.... then I will give you the answers... ok dear... Really great...

Oh my dear genius Renu..... you are almost there. Just wait.... let our other friends also try from their end.... then I will give you the answers... ok dear... Really great...

Some of it i have read before when i was a child..some i am guessing ..so not really genius yaar...

Some of it i have read before when i was a child..some i am guessing ..so not really genius yaar...
Whatever it is.... quick reply needs spontaneous thinking and for me you are a genius... what is wrong in it.... ok...ok...ok...then I will change it to "EXCELLENT.... dear Renu..." is that ok for you....by the way, when are you starting for India...????

Whatever it is.... quick reply needs spontaneous thinking and for me you are a genius... what is wrong in it.... ok...ok...ok...then I will change it to "EXCELLENT.... dear Renu..." is that ok for you....by the way, when are you starting for India...????

Anandi,

I was just a little shy to be called a genius.
Ok regarding my trip to India I will PM you cos I had got a gentle reminder today that I tend to give too much personal info in Forum by a well wisher who meant no harm.

I will PM you now.

Love
Renu

Last edited:
Here is one given by my grand daughter:

Imagine you are trapped on an island. There is no way off the island and you are surrounded by sharks. How do you get off?

I shall post the answer in my next.....

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Here is one given by my grand daughter:

Imagine you are trapped on an island. There is no way off the island and you are surrounded by sharks. How do you get off?

I shall post the answer in my next.....

Cheers,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Answer:
Stop imagining..

Answers of post no: 7

1. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Your shadow. [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]So just finish your vegetables. [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Meat. [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]They are palindromes; they read the same both ways. [/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]The alphabet ‘g’. [/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]A secret. [/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot]His horse’s name is Friday. [/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]A coffin. [/FONT]
  9. [FONT=&quot]Beetle. [/FONT]
  10. [FONT=&quot]Because the fishing group comprises of a grandfather, his son, and his son’s son – hence just three people. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  11. [FONT=&quot] Smiles - Because a ‘mile’ exists between the two S’s. While that is a good answer to the riddle, the actual longest English word is 'floccinaucinihilipilification'- which means'to describe something as worthless, or turning something into being worthless by deprecating it.' [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Your breath. [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Both are in water - WaTer. [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]e, n, t – The first letter of the numbers from one to ten[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Subject[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AND INTELLIGENT ANSWERS!

Questions and the Answers given by the IAS expectant candidates.
(Indian Administrative Services) THE most difficult examination in
India. Candidates are graduate Officers now.

Q.How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!

Q.If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it
Take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.

Q.If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four
Apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with
One hand.

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Probs, He sleeps at night
Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that.
Q. What looks like half apple?
A : The other half.
Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A : Dinner.
Q. What happened when wheel was invented?
A : It caused a revolution.
Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
A : Liquid
Interviewer said "I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one
Really difficult question.
Think well before you make up your mind!" The boy thought for a
While and said,
"my choice is one really difficult question."
"Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.
"What comes first, Day or Night?"
The boy was jolted in! To reality as his admission depends on the
Correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said, "It's the
DAY sir!"
"How" the interviewer asked,
"Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND
Difficult question!"
He was selected for IIM![/FONT]

If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from
blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house
is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Find the hidden images.....!!!!!

hidden_images_154_1__196[1] (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back