Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Swami Nithiyanandha

0 Not allowed!
    Again it all starts.
    Now the Swami's side gets upper Hand.
    All these things happen in the Name of Religion.
    We are Listening/watching.
    Things are going Interesting manner.
    T.Alwan
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Nithayanandha and other similar 'self proclaimed Gods" are not real!!. Claiming another avatar, magic tricks etc are just a joke!. Nowadays it is a very profitable business to earn money and live rich. Once it rolls, it is self sustaining - via colleges, universities, hospitals and such. Only startup for the business is to have to a skill to "talk" scriptures and stuff. Sadly, people who fall for it, can't reason out themselves that they can acquire these knowledge through books or other good people, than worship them as "god".

I can't believe people fall for it even in this 21st century.

Above post is my humble opinion, not intended to hurt any others feelings. Just that, I differ.
    Last edited by drb; 16-07-2011 at 10:10 PM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sir:

I think there was a discussion about this in this forum sometime ago. I am told
    that the men in power - money,media and political - have acquired a lot of landed
    property in TN and have been after many persons to sell their land. I think the
    position in Karnataka is no different.

The property appreciates quite fast , particularly the land adjoining the roads which
    will be widened as State or National highway. They get hefty compensation for it.
    These influential men have prior-knowledge of development plans and hence they
    swiftly move into action. They apply all sorts of pressure to grab these lands.

Nithyananda has acquired landed property and it might be that Marans might be
    keen on grabbing it, and Nithyananda might have refused to give in.

I do not hold any brief for Nithyananda and am not convinced that he is a sannyasi.
    I am not advoating his case.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear DRB,
    YOU ARE RIGHT IN YOUR VIEWS ON THE SO CALLED SWAMI.I ONLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE FALL FOR HIS TRICKS.WE WILL WAIT FOR THE COURT'S VERDICT IN HIS CASE.
    Alwan
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear NRRji,
    I wonder how Nithi is fighing a week case.The videos have been proven Authentic.Sun TV is daily projecting various people's opinion and showing clippings of his Gimmicks.Still Nithi & co comes out and make a case that nothing wrong has happened.Only a speedy court verdict will shut his mouth.
    Alwan
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    it is amazing, the gullibility of our tamil folks. the ordinary folks.

i looked at myself in the mirror the other day, and figured, in saffron, with a salt pepper beard, benign almond shaped hazel coloured eyes, ray ban sunglasses, and a carved walking stick, and mused to myself, if i could pull of another nithiyananda

one look at this guy, i can see, smell, feel, hear, touch only word - sleaze. could not figure about this guy. the new guy kalki.

and all the samiyaars.

i guess the common folk have to satisfy a need somewhere.

there is another samiyar, whose larger than life photo graced the greeting doors of a society wedding in chennai, a couple of years ago. the lady of that household, in addition to being a high profile figure in chennai, was also an ardent follower of this swami. i, belonging to the opposite faction, was quietly warned, but with a lot of firmness, to keep my views to myself; which i did.

just a few months ago, i hear, that the daughter of the aforesaid lady's household, a pretty bright medical student in chennai, has forsaken her studies, home and gone to live in the swami's ashram. much to the devastation of the mother, who till earlier, was one of the swami's most ardent vouchsafers.

i think when it comes to hurt your own kith and kin, one has to be doubly careful of the inherent duplicity and selfcentred corruption inbuilt with the saffron clad ones. sad.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Recently there was a function about one of the Bengali Gurus who lived about 150 years back in East Bengal. Loknath Baba.

I was listening to the speeches, songs, poems, bhajans etc.

The reason why God men/women are more popular than even Gods/Goddesses is that there is no condition.

Let me explain.

When you visit a temple, you are asked to pray to the Deity to get its blessings. There are some rituals like Archanai etc.

But with God men nothing is required. You express a wish and he will fulfill it. No pre conditions. One could be even a heinous criminal. But nothing matters. Believe in the God man and all your wishes are fulfilled. You do not have to even belong to the religion of the God man. All that is required is that you believe the God man to be God.

All your wishes would be fulfilled.

This is true of all God Men. No wonder they are more popular than even Gods and Goddesses.
    யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளிர்.

நச்சினார்க்கினியன்.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    As Kunjuppu said, people have a need - either to wash their sins, seek peace, relieve stress etc. Common route is through spiritual means. And when these fake saints offer such things by 'talks', they fall for it. Every saint uses a different 'unique' technique to cut them apart from other saints.

Some bring out powders from thin air, levitate etc. These seem magical to our literate and illiterate folks and think they are God. Once these fake saints amass enough crowd - they claim they are God. Politicians too have a role as wealth is involved. Why people are not questioning when tons of gold biscuits and stuff are found in saint's room. Do saints really need those? Do they need to sleep and sit on velvette/satin sheets - meaning of asceticism is corrupted.

I am sure Nithyananada will come out clean because of his wealth. He can shut people/Judicial system through money. Caught red-handed and still claim that he is not the one in the video. A complete mockery of our knowledge and common sense.

So sad!!!. I hope the upcoming generations, do not fall for these. Definitely my kids will not. I will make sure of it until my last breath. To me, this has become another valuable knowledge that I impart (responsibility!) to my following generations.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have no dealings with Nithyananda though someone once gave me a book of his once which I did not read except for few pages.
    When he came to NY city two years back to give a lecture at a temple I heard there were lines going to the streets with many unable to get in though they had come from other states. This included people from all walks of life and all races.

I am sure he did have sex and he was doing R&D with some tantric things which may have been his explanation.

While I will not fall for fellows like him , let me also defend him and say that he had charisma. There are many that swear by his ability to make them feel better about themselves. I dont think anyone can be in the swami business and he has talent to be in swami business.

So why not live and let live. If he makes money and people are happy feeling better by his teachings, why get angry at his enterprise. He is running a business and his clients are happy since they seem to be getting value. In this sense, I think Nathyananda's rights to conduct his swami business is fine and should be defended.

I think there were many made up charges. If the main charge is that he has sex with many women, so what? He gives lectures, teaches them meditation etc and his audience is happy to pay for these classes. If they want to pay $1000 to touch his feet let them. He is not asking anyone to have sex with him, just select women for his R&D into Tantric approaches. Big deal. One of his book offers solutions to problems of many items including sexual problems.

I dont understand why people are so angry with him. I have not been keeping up with the case and I am not well informed. I can be corrected!
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sri tks,

I agree that this is one way of looking at it, particularly when one does not live in
    India. Here we normally think that a Sannyasi is one who has renounced
    everything and has no desire for the worldly objects. We have seen great men
    like Ramana, Seshadri, Paramacharya of Kanchi and sri Chandrasekhara Barathi
    of Sringeri and hence believe that a sannyasi must have eschewed all desires.
    That is why people here are indignant.

If anyone else is seen with a woman llike this, people do not bother to look at it.
    It is just like 100 passengers who die in an aircrash making news while thousands
    die of starvation unreported and unsung !
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast