• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Financial help needed for an Iyer boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragachandrika

Hello all ,

Namaskaram!!! Am a member of this site for the past 4 yrs though am not really an active member.

4 yrs before I had posted here in need for scholarship while I was in college,studying Bsc Physics.

And I got it from you all and then got placed in Cognizant in the final year .

Till now am working for the same company and am reallly thankful to u alll!! for the financial help and all your valuable Ashirvadams!!

Its been 2 years now , I joined the company and am happy that am able to come up this much in life.

Now that one of my area mate,therinjava payyan is in need of scholarship.

His name is Balaji Shankar and he has successfully completed his studies in Kendriya Vidhyalaya scoring 456/500 in 12th Std.

His dad is working for Hotel Saravana Bhavan and his mom is a home maker.

At present he is eager to study Engineering for which he needs financial assistance.

Kindly help him if possible.

Contact details :

R . Balaji Shankar

14/16 Ponni Amman Koil Street
Saligramam,
Chennai-93

Contact number:08056159465
Email:[email protected]

Thanks,
Ragachandrika R

I was all along thinking that the Kendriya vidyalaya is meant for persons on transferable job. It is a surprise that a forward class guy working in Hotel saravana bhavan could get a seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya for his son.
You being a member of this group could have participated more instead of treating this forum just for seeking financial help.
I am sure many philanthropists here will come to the help of the boy as they did it to you. I would suggest you can start first as you have been a beneficiary.
wish the boy all the best

please ask him to contact kerala iyers trust (kit). you can get their url through the web.

btw, i hope you are not the young lady, who was helped by the members here, and who inspite of repeated requests for update and progress, conveniently ignored the request for follow up. i forget the name of that lady, but we were very disappointed at her behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back