Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Email from admin..

0 Not allowed!
    I received an email from the admin for the yearly donation. It is a very good idea. But it did not specify to which address the donation needs to be sent.

I sent a reply back asking for the address but i have not received any information back.

Please let me know to what address the check needs to be sent and also to whom it should be addressed.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Also i would like this yearly fund not to be used for any religious activities. Those can be sponsored by whom ever is interested . I want this fund to be used for educational purpose or for helping needy people.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Kabali:
    You are right; we haven't given out the addresses to which these donations should be sent. Please bear with us; we are waiting for opening an account and as soon as this is done, I would give out the account number, bank name, routing number (is this what they call in India?), addresses to which the donations can be sent (if by check/DD) in Chennai and in the US. I would welcome volunteers in other countries to provide their address, collect the funds and send them to us. I will be providing these within a week.

Yes, these funds are strictly on humanitarian grounds, educational assistance to deserving but poor brahmins, etc. We will not use these funds for religious activities.
    SILVER FOX
    "செந்தமிழ் நாடெனும் போதினிலே -இன்பத் தேன்வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே"
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Dear Kabali:
    You are right; we haven't given out the addresses to which these donations should be sent. Please bear with us; we are waiting for opening an account and as soon as this is done, I would give out the account number, bank name, routing number (is this what they call in India?), addresses to which the donations can be sent (if by check/DD) in Chennai and in the US. I would welcome volunteers in other countries to provide their address, collect the funds and send them to us. I will be providing these within a week.

Yes, these funds are strictly on humanitarian grounds, educational assistance to deserving but poor brahmins, etc. We will not use these funds for religious activities.

sir -i also received the mail. but i request you to keep the minimum amount as 500./- instead of the present 2000. also is their provision to pay by credit card online? ( in THAMBRASS THEY HAVE THIS PROVISION) that would be very easy for persons like me.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N.SURESH View Post
    sir -i also received the mail. but i request you to keep the minimum amount as 500./- instead of the present 2000. also is their provision to pay by credit card online? ( in THAMBRASS THEY HAVE THIS PROVISION) that would be very easy for persons like me.
    2000 is not the fixed amt.. you can donate howmuch ever you can afford.

it can be less or more
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Suresh:
    Thank you for stepping up to donate. Please, any donation is STRICTLY voluntary and any amount is NOT TOO SMALL. We were only suggesting about Rs.2,000. Of course, we wouldn't want any member to suffer financially.
    As Praveen has pointed out, one can donate whatever they can afford.

Sorry, Suresh, we are not that sophisticated to accept Credit Cards!! By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't waste my money on TAMBRAM. I am sorry to say this but they are completely useless; Praveen approached them a few times; we called but nobody calls back. It appears that TAMBRAM is run by a bunch of guys trying to promote themselves and their agenda. I don't see any proclamations or protests from them every time Mr. K announces something against Brahmins. If they were truly for the upliftment of our community, how come nobody has contacted us so far to see how we could combine our efforts?
    SILVER FOX
    "செந்தமிழ் நாடெனும் போதினிலே -இன்பத் தேன்வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே"
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    how come nobody has contacted us so far to see how we could combine our efforts?
    Silverfox has a point.

for credit card payments, i am sure we can accomodate one or two people. i wont be able to say for sure it will work, but we can accept payments via paypal though its not a "preferred" option.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I feel that the funds should be sent By chq, drawn un favorr of Tamil brahmins .com in India or abroad and tamil brahmins.com should open an account in India in any Well Known bank /or alternativly , the auhorised bank address the chq should be sentwith a reciept from bank, followed by an acknowledgement by tamilbrahmins.comwith a posting in the web site
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Dear Suresh:
    Thank you for stepping up to donate. Please, any donation is STRICTLY voluntary and any amount is NOT TOO SMALL. We were only suggesting about Rs.2,000. Of course, we wouldn't want any member to suffer financially.
    As Praveen has pointed out, one can donate whatever they can afford.

Sorry, Suresh, we are not that sophisticated to accept Credit Cards!! By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't waste my money on TAMBRAM. I am sorry to say this but they are completely useless; Praveen approached them a few times; we called but nobody calls back. It appears that TAMBRAM is run by a bunch of guys trying to promote themselves and their agenda. I don't see any proclamations or protests from them every time Mr. K announces something against Brahmins. If they were truly for the upliftment of our community, how come nobody has contacted us so far to see how we could combine our efforts?
    Even if TAMBRAS is willing to help we should not take their help. we should do on our own. Due to TAMBRAS only we are facing lots of hardship in this regime. This TAMBRAS openly supported BJP in this election and because of this we are being targetted by DMK on the pretext of some other stuffs.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tambras

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Sir, Jaya Jaya Sankara,
    I aggree withyou sir, I had a talk with a member , he also has expressed the same view . As already posted by me to day I do feel it will be a burial place for Tamil Brahmins if they are entrusted with this job on behalf of Tamil Brahmins. Better that we members select course ourself to facilitate members to freely contribute and maintain the holy cause of Tamil Brahmins. Infact we have to watch that this forum shold not be used for self esteem . Every member has to think of the holy cause/ work of Tamil Brahmins.com
    Hara Hara Sankara
    Last edited by gopalaswamy; 30-01-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Addressing by Name
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast