• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request for sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ragathegreat

REQUISITION LETTER FOR SCHOLARSHIP

Respected sir,

I would humbly and respectfully like to introduce myself S.Raghavendra currently doing my B.Tech(Electronics and Communication – 2nd year) at SRM University, Kattankulathur(Chennai).

I am a resident of Chennai. I have done my schooling at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan Senior Secondary School. I have been an all rounder right from my young age securing 84% in 10th std board exams and got 92% in 12th std board exams. I have scored an aggregate of 95% in my college in the first three semesters .

I have been selected for doing a Semester Abroad Program at Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, USA , one of the pristine universities in the world . Only 9 have been selected from our group of Universities. This chance will completely change my life and give me a great exposure. I have managed to secure a 5 lakh waiver from my University using my achievements and according to the statistics I would be requiring another 10lakh for my tuition fee and accommodation.

Since I am one of the 9 people who will be going to the MIT from India I personally think that this opportunity will completely transform my life and is extremely essential.

So I kindly request for your help to pursue my semester at MIT and I assure you that I could be a deserving candidate for your kind help as I am already pursuing my engineering with 100% Scholarship and a stipend of Rs 1000 per month. I have furnished the following documents for your kind and ready reference.

• Curriculum Vitae
  • Statement Of Purpose
  • Recommendation letters from my professors
  • Scanned copies of my exam Scores.
  • Scholarship Letter from College ( 5 lakh rupees)
  • Scholarship Letter from College( 100% waiver plus Rs 1000 stipend)
  • Important Certificates (Scanned copies)
  • Standings of MIT and its Achievements
  • Passport copy
  • License copy

If you are interested in helping me by sponsoring the fee for my semester abroad program please contact me at

No. 1B Sunflower Apts. Ceebros Gardens
Virugambakkam, chennai-600092
PH:- +91-9884407215/9962511186
Email:- [email protected]

In anticipation of your reply , Thanks in Advance.

Srinivasan Raghavendra

PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FURNISHED DOCUMENTS
http://uploading.com/files/58e5ac16/sponsorship.rar/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back