• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

This is regarding my sisters son Pramodh

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I had earlier posted, this message, regarding my sisters son, who needs help for improving studies for which, I had mentioned, the Phone no and all . He has been put up at Jayamkondan.Regarding this, I would like to remind to you all people, the status of this. Merely Two months are left, for SSLC Examination.He needs Timely help for his sons's studies, through tuitions and all please contact him.

Mr.Rengarajan, Pramod's Father - No- 04331-250226 (office no) -on working days.

I would like to request you to call him, and estimate the fund needed for him for his son's studies.

With Regards,

R.Sampath

As I had earlier posted, this message, regarding my sisters son, who needs help for improving studies for which, I had mentioned, the Phone no and all . He has been put up at Jayamkondan.Regarding this, I would like to remind to you all people, the status of this. Merely Two months are left, for SSLC Examination.He needs Timely help for his sons's studies, through tuitions and all please contact him.
Mr.Rengarajan, Pramod's Father - No- 04331-250226 (office no) -on working days.
I would like to request you to call him, and estimate the fund needed for him for his son's studies.

With Regards,

R.Sampath

Dear Mr. Sampath:
Thank you for writing to us. However, we cannot just jump and pay the money. First of all, we need to know full details - name of this boy, his father, where he works and complete address. Then we will have one of our tamilbrahmin.com member check out the facts. Only then we might be able to help. If he is only in SSLC (do they still have that??), then where is the need for funds for school? Are you asking for someone to help him in his studies?
Please be specific.
Thank you.

I do not have the address with me.
I have given the phone no 04331-250226, through which you can refer, the
boys fathers residential address.
His father is woking in private bus company- The name of the company is KRV Transport company. You can refer the same, through the phone no i have given. For tuitions fees or for special coaching and all I am asking for them. You can please speak to the concern person that is boys father. you can know the details , and all on speaking with him. He is studying 10th std, (Matriculation Syllabus) For my convenience I have told that as SSLC, since my career was through sslc.
R.Sampath

Dear Mr.Sampath

Since it is your sister's son, I think you should be able to give a little more information about his address, what exactly he is looking for and how much does it cost etc. Vague metion of special coaching or tuition fees does not help.

The more the info you give, the more easier it is for a member to verify it. and see whether it merits consideration.

Thanks
Ramki
Hello sir

Can I please have the status regarding this .

R.Sampath

Hi,

I have given already all the information already. This is regarding studies. Please speak to his father, whether any body can come to their place and give special attention or is it they are looking for special books, if so what are the books they are looking for . I have already given the phone no. In case if the concern boys' father does need help. That also good. I do not have any more information about them.

Good bye ,

Thanks ,

R.sampath

Hi,

whether any body can come to their place and give special attention or is it they are looking for special books, if so what are the books they are looking for . I have already given the phone no. In case if the concern boys' father does need help. That also good.

I am not a forum admin or anyone,but I think some misunderstanding is going on here.

I guess Ramki is expecting you to provide information which you want the forum members to collect by phone or visiting the concerned family.

Since the boy is your sister's son you can give following details as

Partents annual income and occupation
Which school the boy is studying?
What special books or coaching he needs?
Boys educational performance and family background.

If all requests come with such detailed information, it will save time and effort of forum members. It will also help them to decide quickly.You might want to see the other requests posted by srividya and others regarding how detailed they were. This ensured that immediatly many forum members came to their help. This is just my suggestion as a fellow forum member

Dear members:
I have sent a check to Raga towards paying off the loan her mother took for the first year (Rs.5800). This is also part of my yearly donation, an appeal for which has been sent out by Praveen.

I beseech all the members to come forward and donate for the yearly fund. Remember, we have to help out Srividhya for her second year, and other requests.

Thank you, Goundamani, for your excellent suggestion.

Hi Goundamani

Moral :Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.

There was a story. One Rishi has given food , to a poor fellow and said'u are very hungry I understand. Please Eat it' The poor man also ate the food and due to some tiredness he fell into sound asleep. The rishi asked the poor fellow 'Oh you got into sound sleep after having a feast right? ' he laughed and mocked at poor man even though the rishi what he has given him was simple food. Immediately The God appeared, before him told the Rishi 'Even though you know veda, slogas, you do not know, how not to hurt others, which is a very simple thing that even a common man knows ' Dharma is not only helping others It is some thing you make others not to feel hurted when you try to help others. Because afterwards it will go in vain, and it will not stand.
current scenario: Even though you specify the specifications or parameters required as per the system, which is right , it is not necessary to add notes below the specifications like the following.
Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.

Bye
Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back