• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Article by George L Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analysis on EVR's views on untouchability

Download " FUZZY AND NEUTROSOPHIC ANALYSIS OF PERIYAR’S VIEWS
ON UNTOUCHABILITY " at

www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/Periyar.pdf

Download " FUZZY AND NEUTROSOPHIC ANALYSIS OF PERIYAR’S VIEWS
ON UNTOUCHABILITY " at

www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/Periyar.pdf
I wasted my time reading this so-called 'scholastic' research paper! Let the authors talk to one Mr. Venkatesan, a dalit, who has written a book on EVR (it was posted in this forum somewhere sometime ago) exposing his bigotry and fraud (he never did anything to help the dalits). Also, the paper doesn't make any mention of EVR's barbaric ways of physically attacking the brahmins, destroying idols and above all, calling Tamil language a "barbaric language" (I quote his own words).
Thanks anyway, hariharan!

Other salient facts in Mr. Venkatesan's book

1. Periyar was sterile, he could not have children. Not that he didn't keep trying! He married a 30 year old woman (Maniyammai) when he was 70! He was old enough to be her father. Maybe that is where the Thanthai comes from. Lecher.

2. His life was saved in 1973 in Vellore by a Dr. Bhat. As can be gleaned from the name, a Brahman saved him. Ungrateful wretch.

3. He was a philanderer, and used to drink heavily. He also believed that chastity was used by men to control women, and that women should feel free to cohabitate with men.

4. He said "Tamil is a Kattumirandi language, and I have no hesitation in saying that".

5. He sponsored the thread-cutting attacks on Brahmans in Kumbakonam, Erode and Dharmapuri districts. He said, "a Brahman will not dare come out if you hold a broken bottle in your hand".

And millions in TN, including the Kazhagam parties worship this gluttonous, goonda lech as their Tamil hero! One can only wonder about the values and morals of the people who actually look up to him and want to be like him!

EVR hammered his own death nail

There needs to be an international campaign of bringing out the truth of EVR to the UN and to the world. Time for documentary films about the real character of this man who started the great oppression against the Brahmins and Hinduism.

I do believe it's time for the Brahmins to fight back, and we have more international power to do so now that the TN government forced so many of us to run to foriegn counties and become rich, influencial and succesful elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back