• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oothukadu Venkata Subbaiyer Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
songs rendered by Shri Maharajapuram santhanam who popularised many of his songs.

அலை பாயுதே
தாயே யசோதா
யார் என்ன சொன்னாலும்
நீ தான் மெச்சிகொள்ள வேண்டும்
குழலூதி மனமெல்லாம்
ஆடும் வரை அவர் ஆடட்டும்
பார்வை ஒன்றே போதுமே
ஆடாது அசங்காது வா

Oothukadu Venkata Subbaiyer Songs Songs - Oothukadu Venkata Subbaiyer Songs Tamil Devotional Songs - Tamil Songs Lyrics Trailer Videos, Preview Stills Reviews

I am a great admirer of Oothukkadu venkatasubbier's songs and of Maharajapuram Santhanam.

I wonder if you have recorded the recently concluded chennayil thiruvaiyaru concerts and if yes you may post the same
for the benefit of music loving members like myself.

In appreciation I sent an email to Abhishek Raghuram a fortnight ago and in particular asked him for the name of
the person who played Mridangam with long hair and resembling Thiruvarur Bhaktavatsalam more or less. He has
not replied to me. I am 79 and live in california with my sons. If you know the name of the Mridangist kindly
let me know and oblige. God bless.

with best wishes

PC RAMABADRAN

One more information...

Google search for 'chennaiyil thiruvaiyaaru' gives a lot of video clipping of concerts held in 2010 and 2011.

You may please listen and enjoy! :music:

Yes, Sir! The mridangam artist is Patri Satish Kumar.

His thani aavarthanam for 8 minutes is uploaded in youtube.

Dear Saraji Rangam

Thanks so much for your quick response. Ram too has given the same info as yours. I greatly appreciate your sincerity.

PC RAMABADRAN

Dear Saarangam

I misspelt your name which is due to carelessness and overconfidence. I may be forgiven for the slip up.

PC RAMABADRAN

Oothukkadu venkatasubbier

Dear Raji Ram

I would like you to kindly advise if tech-satish is a safe website for many people

get virus whenever they open this site to watch any concert or program. Many thanks in

advance.

PC RAMABADRAN

Dear Sri Ramabadran
I think the two names Raji Ram and Saarangam caused you some confusion which is quite natural. There is no need for an apology especially from a very elderly person like you.
Regards

Dear Raji Ram

I would like you to kindly advise if tech-satish is a safe website for many people

get virus whenever they open this site to watch any concert or program. Many thanks in

advance.

PC RAMABADRAN
Dear Sir,

My husband Ram says that if a proper anti virus protection is installed in your PC,

it will warn you whenever there is a virus threat.

Regards,
Mrs. Raji Ram

Last edited:
Dear Raji Ram

Thanks for your quick response which I greatly appreciate. I will certainly try and open up the tech-satish site to view
of chennayil thiruvaiyaru concerts.

The Carnatic Music Idol finals stated to have taken place on 20 february 2011 is yet to be telecast on Jaya tv; any idea
who took the coveted title?. Kindly let me know.

Have you ever watched a concert performed by subashree ramachandran not along with her parents on Youtube or elsewhere .

I am sorry to bother you with these sorts of trifling matters and hope to be excused.

with best wishes

PC RAMABADRAN

The Carnatic Music Idol finals stated to have taken place on 20 february 2011 is yet to be telecast on Jaya tv; any idea who took the coveted title?. Kindly let me know ......................
with best wishes
PC RAMABADRAN
Dear Sir,

The Carnatic Music Idol finals which took place on 20th Feb, 2011 was telecast in the following week! The winner is Raghavendra.

Regarding Ms. Subasree, I shall let you know soon.....

Regards............

Have you ever watched a concert performed by subashree ramachandran not along with her parents on Youtube or elsewhere..........
Dear Sir,

Google search for "houston aradhana" and Subhasree's 'varavallabha ramana' song appears in you tube.

Regards..........

Yes, really good compositions with ryhythemic and quick like madhyama kala portionsin some songs. In some songs, the nadai of the thalam should be changed.

Hi Mrs. Jyothi,

Since you are interested in carnatic music, I am copy pasting the Tamil translation of

Sri. Ooththukkaadu Venkata Kavi's Ranganatha Panchakam, which appeared in another

thread, for easy reference.

Raji Ram

(சமஸ்க்ருதத்தில் ஸ்ரீ ஊத்துக்காடு வேங்கட கவி இயற்றிய ஸ்ரீ ரங்கநாத பஞ்சகம் -

தமிழாக்கம் - ராஜி ராம்..................உதவி: ஸ்ரீமதி சாரதா, ஸ்ரீமதி உமா )

ரங்கநாத பஞ்சகம்

ஒளிமிகு தி-ருக்கரனே- ஒளிரும் மணி-யுடை அரவ-ணைத் துயில் பு-ஜங்க சய-னா

குளிர் மேகம்- கொஞ்சும் சு-வர்ணகிரி- அழகுதனை- மிஞ்சும் அ-னந்த அழ-கா

மூவுலகிற்-கானந்தம்- தரும் அபயக்- கரத்தோனே- தூய நிறை- ஆபரணனே

மந்தஹா-ச வதனா- அதி சுந்த-ரா உன்னைத்- தொழுவோம் அ-னந்த சய-னா

உலகில் மங்-களம் நல்கி- புதுமை மா-றா அழகும்- ஞானமும்- கொண்ட மத-னே

கடலில் ஏழு- மதி போன்ற- மதுரனே- சுகமும் அமை-தியும் தரும்- அமலப் பா-தா

மேனி முழு-தும் நிறை அ-லங்கார-னே குறைவி-லாக் கருணை- பொழியும் முக-மே

மந்தஹா-ச வதனா- அதி சுந்த-ரா உன்னைத்- தொழுவோம் அ-னந்த சய-னா

முராதியர்- போல் புவியில்- வெல்ல முடி-யாத துஷ்-டர் அஞ்சும்- திட சரீ-ரா

நாரதா-தியர் துதி செய்- மேக வண்-ணா மனம் வி-ரும்பியவை- நல்கும் பா-தா

நாத கீ-த வேத- கோஷமுடன்- மாறாத- புண்ணியர் வ-ணங்கும் நா-தா