• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need Aikamatya sukta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please provide the aikamatya sukta/mantra in english (devnagari script) for uniting a divided family.

Desparately looking for slokas/mantras to reunite my family after all open communication has failed.

Thanks.

Smt. Sneha Murali,

The suktam is best recited with correct swaras. These cannot be reproduced in a forum page. Pl. see the attachment.

Attachments

• aikamatya sukta.jpg
    aikamatya sukta.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,076
can you please tell how this is to be recited, when and how many times and any particular formailities to be followed and whereis this taken from, It is only matter of interest so that i can share with any other person who requires.
Thanks in advand and regards

can you please tell how this is to be recited, when and how many times and any particular formailities to be followed and whereis this taken from, It is only matter of interest so that i can share with any other person who requires.
Thanks in advand and regards

Smt. Sashikala,

This is the last sooktam of the rigveda. It can be recited without any extra formalities except that one needs to be ritually pure (if he/she) so believes - since this the normal requirement of any japam. Preferably this can be recited in the pooja room after lighting the "kuthu vilakku".

I will furnish the meaning in the thread "Let us familiarise ourselves with the rigveda". Kindly watch for it.

Thank you very much for the information and the Rig veda thread. I'll surely purchase the CD from celextel and play it and hope to benefit to see my family united. If not Ambaal has to give me lot of strength to let go and withstand.

As you'll know that I requested for Aikamatya suktam to unite my family, I've been reading it in the evenings.
My family has united (in a way), after my dad got a stroke and is in ICU. We are all talking to each other every day, supporting, sharing love and praying for my dad's speedy recovery.

I've always prayed for my family to be together but its happening at the cost of my dad's health. I feel this is a harsh way to answer my prayers.
Did my dad's health deteriorate because I'm doing something wrong in reading this suktam or something else? don't know.
All this has made me realize that my dad's health is most important and it doesn't matter if family members are not harmonious.

I wish and pray that my dad recover quickly, regain his health - if not better than what it was before. I'm reading maha mrutyunjaya mantra on my dad's behalf as he can't talk and his right side is not responding.

Wanted to share my status with fellow brothers and sisters.

dearSneha

Dont worry, we are all a puppet in the divines hands and he knows how to take care of us . Let us all pray that your father gets well soon .
It is your intention that is important. May the lord shower his grace on your family. continue the mrytunjaya mantra.

As you'll know that I requested for Aikamatya suktam to unite my family, I've been reading it in the evenings.
My family has united (in a way), after my dad got a stroke and is in ICU. We are all talking to each other every day, supporting, sharing love and praying for my dad's speedy recovery.

I've always prayed for my family to be together but its happening at the cost of my dad's health. I feel this is a harsh way to answer my prayers.
Did my dad's health deteriorate because I'm doing something wrong in reading this suktam or something else? don't know.
All this has made me realize that my dad's health is most important and it doesn't matter if family members are not harmonious.

I wish and pray that my dad recover quickly, regain his health - if not better than what it was before. I'm reading maha mrutyunjaya mantra on my dad's behalf as he can't talk and his right side is not responding.

Wanted to share my status with fellow brothers and sisters.

Smt. Sneha,

May I humbly suggest that you do not take these mantras, japam, etc., as so potent as to adversely affect your father's health in order to make you and your siblings united? The more you sink into such thinking, the more difficult life will be for you. Best policy is to have some regular prayer, if at all you feel it is unavoidable, lead your life as best as your intelligence leads you and be prepared to face the consequences. At this stage, you have two options—to stop reciting aikamatya sukta or to continue with that. Choose one and prepare yourself to face whatever happens.

God or Fate or whatever power gives life to us does not consider that we are small infants to be protected all through; it just does not consider even newborn infants with mercy - if you see how many such infants are born with incurable conditions. That power is neutral or insensitive; it just goes on without fear or favour. All the rest, like mercy, gracefulness, god's kaarunyam etc., are mere mental constructs of human mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back