• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can people visit Prathyankara Devi Temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go and attend the Temple in an Amavasai or Pournami.
You can involve in Nikumbala Yaga if you are interested.

" Nikumbala Yaga " - is performed in Ramayana by Indrajith (Ravana's Son) to this Devi to Won Rama in War.

Fortunately Lord Hanuman destroyed the Yaga Of Indrajith.

You can attend this temple as you wish along with Family to win your Enemies.

For furthur Details please call me in 99521-63523 that is my no.

Instead of this you can go to Tiruchendur also as the Shrine also has the same power.The Honble C.M Of Karnataka Shri B.S.Yediyurappa has recently performed Yaga at Tiruchendur.

There is also a Pancha Muga Prathyangara Devi Temple (Newly Constructed) in Anniyarendal 5 kms from Manamadurai .
This Temple is situated on the OLD PARAMAKKUDI ROAD (Not the present NH 49) Madurai - Rameswaram Road..
This temple is Opened few months before and expansions of this temple is underway.This Temple is run by a Trust.
I had been to this temple and Annadhanams are done daily and Nithya Poojas are going on.

This Temple is Very Good lying in vast acres of Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back