• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help needed....for my friend..needs...Malayala vasiyam...manthrigam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend having severe problem in her life. It cannot be resolved thru court or legally. Her life is in peril.
She needs a good malayalam astrologer who is practisiing vasiyam/manthrigam etc ,should be well versed
in malayala manthrigam, good in performing pariharam with reasonable fees.
Her life is in peril, she cannot get married again and she does not have much support from her family.
I want a very good malayala manthrigar/vasiyam jothidar to resolve her problem. Astrologer/Manthrigar can be
in Chennai/Coimbatore/Trivandrum
Thanks
Usha

Dear Madam,
There was an elderly gentleman in Annanagar,Chennai by name Shri.VARADHAN.A few years before we approached him for my second daughter.He wanted hefty amount.We wanted an assurance that my daughter will be fine after his pooja.He was annoyed with us and said that we should have full faith in him and then only come.Advertisement used to come about him in 'THUGLAK' magazine.
It appears he was not retaining any money for himself but gives away in charities.
Once MR.VAIKO compared him with Mr.Karunanidhi and asked whether mr.MK is a "KODAI VALLAL" like Shri.Varadhan.
You may try.I pray ALMIGHTY GOD TO BLESS YOUR FRIEND WITH A HAPPY,PEACEFUL MARRIED LIFE.
THERE used to be an astrologer(House wife) by name Smt.R.SARASWATHI in Ramalingam Street,ULLAGARAM. ONE HAS TO get down at OIL MILLS BUS STOP(ST.THOMAS RLY STN TO MADIPPAKKAM) and enter the lane leading to INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK & PRINCE School. After crossing the school one has to go ahead and take right turn once you reach the road.Ramalingam street is the second road on the left side.I used to consult her. Her predictions and parikarams worked well for our family.
B.Krishnamurthy

In coimbatore one mr. j.m.s. chandramouli b.a.astro address 1070. j. hari complex 3 rd floor cross cut road 4th street gandhipuram coimbatore 12. His website is www.freewebs/srigayathri and e mail id [email protected] He is doing all nivarana poojas, homams; according tothe financial status of each individual.He is a gayathri devi upasagar.

My humble opinion is that there is nothing we cannot solve ourselves by virtue of our own intellectual and spiritual power. There is nothing like Manthrigram power which is built on superstition. Those guys are professionals out to cheat the ignorant ones. I sympathise with your friend. Her grievance may be genuine. If her problem relates to her own inability to tackle, she should go to a spiritual leader. If her problem is due to certain forces outside, you can take the help of a Social Activist and even take recourse to judicial remedy. V.S. Krishnan

Dear Madam,

There are some experts in guruvayur and Chottanikara, who are able to find out
the correct problem thru' prasna and offer some solutions. People like Anjan
namboodri, Padmanabhan namboodri are experts and almost all the top industrialists
and politicians are standing in a "Q" to consult them. There may be many but I
do not know their names.

I have my own doubts about these parihaarams, and if something is destined to
happen it will. We will have to face it. If you are intelligent you can outwit them
who do you harm.

Just sit and meditate and try to be one with cosmic energy. You can see the
change in yourself. Get the negative energy in you out of your mind first and
assure yourself that you can conquer. And you will.

My friend having severe problem in her life. It cannot be resolved thru court or legally. Her life is in peril.
She needs a good malayalam astrologer who is practisiing vasiyam/manthrigam etc ,should be well versed
Her life is in peril, she cannot get married again and she does not have much support from her family.
I want a very good malayala manthrigar/vasiyam jothidar to resolve her problem. Astrologer/Manthrigar can be
Thanks
Usha

Smt. Ushaji,

From your writings i think your friend needs her husband back through vasiyam and maantreekam. Most people claiming such are bogus. even if you find some good maantrikan, the effect of his poojai will last only for some time, after that the problem will rise again, with double force. if the problem has to do with marriage, why not consult a marriage counsellor also knowing legal side?That is the best way, i think.

You can also try the Kerala Josier listed below. for my friend he wanted Rs.12,000 to do some puja. It was a lot of money but here are the details.

Krishnamoorthy
Jyothisha sarathy
"Nandanam"
Alinchuvadu
Kochi-682 028.
India.

Phone;0091 484 2806768
Mobile: 0091 9846144941

All these Manthrigam ,Vasiyam are big bogus. Ask your friend to go to the temple and pray sincerely. All of her problems will be solved by the grace of God. Do not waste money in these things and get her into more mental problem. All friends & members of our forum will pray for her.

All the good and evil deeds are coming out of earlier birth. to get away with evil deeds through mantithriga permanently is not at all possible. it may get remedy for sometime. Through prayer, positive though like this problem will be wiped out after some time, doing good deeds and going to temples of mental cure like gunaseelam in trichy, thiruvidimaruthur in tanjore dist, etc.

pray honestly pured heart
no other treatment than god
only god can bring miracle
pray sridhi baba as guru
just chant sai sai sai
u see benefit u gain

Usha

Pls note that manthrigam and vasiyam is not permenant soln for any problem. You need to look for permenant soln for any issues to have a peaceful life. let me know if i can help

Usha,

I think it is YOU who is caught in a problem. First you explain what the problem is, at least in brief.

Do not straightaway run to an astrologer or a sorcerer.

யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளிர்;
தீதும் நன்றும் பிறர்தர வாரா.

reg your friend problem

Thanks
Usha

hi usha
i read your quote dont worry there possibility for your friend to come out of her problem pls send me her D.O.B ,nakshtram,rasi,time and place of birth i shall get you the best remedy for her you can mail me on this ID [email protected] are call me at +919445696113
have nice day
om namasivaya
vaikathu.R.Baranitharan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back