• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

orange skin thuvaiyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
• Peel the skin of the orange and chop it to smaller pieces
• In a heavy bottomed pan, add the oil and add mustard seeds
• When the mustard seeds begins to sputter, add chopped orange skin and fry it until it becomes soft and cooked
• Remove the fried orange skin and take it in a mixer
• Now to the remaining oil add urdal, red chiili, hing and fry till the urdal becomes golden brown color
• Add these fried ingredients to the mixer along with orange skin, salt and tamarind and grind it nicely by adding little water
• The mouth-watering orange skin thuvayal is ready to serve with plain rice

k sir, actually i am not so experienced in computers, just wanted to share a recipe, and if u don't mistake there is one thing i would like to share here any thing shared nowadays is not new to many cos everything appears in net, right from messages in the form of sms, emails, to magazines like aval vikatan etc a space for net or sms news and from site , anyhow i would try to copy the link .thanx

Orange Skin Thuvayal

Hello sir

Thanks for your clarification. I can understand your intention of sharing some good content to the readers. My intention is to provide a due credit for the original source. any how, thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back