Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

deepavali greetings

0 Not allowed!
    நண்பர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் எனது தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104998.gif 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	538
    Last edited by praveen; 04-11-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: edited to add the image
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello gud morning sirs

Myself wishing only all brahmin members of this website a
    happy and prosperous Deepawali to them and their family members.
    thanking you, sindhujaa
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sindhu17 View Post
    Hello gud morning sirs

Myself wishing only all brahmin members of this website a
    happy and prosperous Deepawali to them and their family members.
    thanking you, sindhujaa
    sindhu,

why only brahmin members?

there are many valuable members here who are not of brahmin heritage, but are hindus nevertheless. should we not wish them too?

and there may folks outside of our faith, who join the celebrations. you will find a lot them in north india - sikhs, jain, buddhists among others. should we not wish them too.

so, if you don't mind, i will modify your greetings to an inclusive greeting such as...,

'sindhu17 & myself, wish all the members of this forum a happy deepavali and best of the season'.

God Bless.
    Last edited by kunjuppu; 03-11-2010 at 04:22 PM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kunjuppu View Post
    sindhu,

why only brahmin members?

there are many valuable members here who are not of brahmin heritage, but are hindus nevertheless. should we not wish them too?

and there may folks outside of our faith, who join the celebrations. you will find a lot them in north india - sikhs, jain, buddhists among others. should we not wish them too.

so, if you don't mind, i will modify your greetings to an inclusive greeting such as...,

'sindhu17 & myself, wish all the members of this forum a happy deepavali and best of the season'.

God Bless.
    i wish everyone who were & who are and who will be in this Forum, a very happy deepavali.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    wishing you a very happy
    and colorful deepavali
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear All,

My family joins me in wishing you and your family A Very Happy & Prosperous Deepavali

Best regards,

A.Venkatasubramaniyan.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shubh_Deepavali_Wishes-Diwali-161_big.gif 
Views:	3 
Size:	950.2 KB 
ID:	536
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    "எல்லோருக்கும் தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துக்கள்"

இப்படிக்கு
    tbs
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    To All: To All of our forum members a very Happy Deepavali . S.R.Krishnamurthy.(Salem)
    My signature is Satsangi.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    to all our forum members; wishing you all a happy deepavli.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Deepavali greetings

0 Not allowed!
    Wishing you all a very Happy Deepavali.
    தீபாவளி நல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்,

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast