• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy New Year 2007 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariharan1972

Wish all the members of the forum a very very happy & successful new year 2007.

My wishlist for 2007

a) An year without any bomb blasts - ISI, Naxals, ULFA, Kashmir Militants - Please give us a break

b) Indian Govt wakes up to the border threats - Bangladesh eating into WB, Nepal eating into UP, China eating into Arunachal Pradesh

c) Successful test firing of Agni III. We need this deterrence very badly

d) Steady Dalal Street

e) Dr Kalam continuing for another term, if not some one as eminent as him (NRN ?) but not a dud please

f) Indian public doing something better for a change & not bring nation to a halt for World Cup 2007. (It will be Ricky or Mahela's cup)

g) Commonsense solution to the Quota issue. Govt taking steps to strengthen primary education

h) Violence free UP elections

i) Rahul Gandhi breaking the suspense & becoming UP CM. We need young blood in politics. Alongside it will be great is Jyotiraditya Scindia, Sachin Pilot get cabinet berths

j) 'Kolangal' comes to an end

k) Govt bans astro(ill)logical programs such as - Nadi josyam, Pyramid Josyam, Peyar Maatram, Number josyam, Energy treatment finally sending out a message to the countrymen that only way you can come up in life is - Buck up & work hard

l) IT Industry continues to surge ahead - No anti-outsourcing signals from US

m) Tolerable summer instead of torrid summer

n) No floods & droughts at the SAME time

o) RTI becoming stronger & the 'defacto tool' to counter bad governance

p) Chidambaram finally realising that lower tax rates could widen the tax net & provide much needed relief to the most suffering class - the salaried

q) Home loan rates staying where they are if they can't move south.

r) 'Suni' Williams returns safely back to Earth

s) Left reducing its nuisance value to the nation

t) No (man made) Natural disasters. (oxymoron isn't it ?)

u) Mahesh & Leander bury their hatchet & join together to prepare for 2008 olympic gold

v) Aussie Juggernaut moves on with or without Glenn & Shane

w) Better Traffic sense.......(Specific to Bengaluru Super Highway to ElectronicCity gets completed & Metro gets underway)

x) MOST IMPORTANTLY INDIANS THINKING THEY ARE INDIANS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

y) More & More members joining the forum & our community fund initiative kickstarting &

z) Kamal & Rajini finally play their ages !!!

:clap2:

Is It New year For Brahmins and that too for Tamil Brahmins

Jan 1 2007 is not the new year of tamil bramins. This english calender is the symbol of Chritian invasion of Bharata Bhoomi. Shold we celebrate it. I think there is no bigger hypocracy than this. our New year CHITTIRAI 1St Is only to be celebrated which falls on 14th march of Christian calender

Happy New Year 2007 !!!!!!-reply thread

:hail: Hi everybody,

WISH YOU ALL THE SEASONS GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES FOR A VERY VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS MAKHRA SANKRATHI OF 2007

GURUMURTHYJI

Hi Everybody,
Wishing U All a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous And a Very Peaceful 2007.

Regards and Wishes,
Sangeetha.

Cool.

Jan 1 2007 is not the new year of tamil bramins. This english calender is the symbol of Chritian invasion of Bharata Bhoomi. Shold we celebrate it. I think there is no bigger hypocracy than this. our New year CHITTIRAI 1St Is only to be celebrated which falls on 14th march of Christian calender

Yeah, I feel the same too. I never send new years greetings, but just for courtesy sake i reciprocate when someone wishes me.
Also I was told we have different calenders like Vikrama calender, saalivahana calender etc for dating.

dear friends
happy new year 2007.
that was a loooong list of wishes!!. hope to god atleast something materialises.
for good or bad we have been celeberating this ALSO as new year.
hope all the people world over also give equal importance to other's religious belief.
sarve jano sukino bhavantu.
eswaran

Chittirai falls on April , Not March I guess.

I too pray God particular things shud never materialize.... Like Kalam becoming president again. I dont know about his political credentials.But if he is a gud professor , whats the point in occupying the rubber stamp post again?? In the name of youngster I can never accept Rahul....The day they killed Rajiv, its not just Rajiv, The congress was killed. It didnt come back yet. Thats y we are seeing the bommalattam remote controlled by anti nationals. Has Rahul uttered a single word that all Rajiv assasins shud be brought to justice??? How can he take care of state or nation??

dear friends
happy new year 2007.
that was a loooong list of wishes!!. hope to god atleast something materialises.
for good or bad we have been celeberating this ALSO as new year.
hope all the people world over also give equal importance to other's religious belief.
sarve jano sukino bhavantu.
eswaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back