A poem a day to keep all agonies away! - Page 953
Tamil Brahmins
Page 953 of 953 FirstFirst ... 453853903943949950951952953
Results 9,521 to 9,527 of 9527
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am surprised I do not find the English translation of many of my poems. I am sure I did translate every single poem. Have I forgotten to post them in my blogs? I have no idea.

In any case all the blanks and missing posts will be filled up later ASAP.

Life suddenly seems to have jumped to fast forward. Our return travel has been booked for February 8th 2018. Mean time my husband will undergo cataract removal surgery in both eyes.

I bet I will be kept on my toes administering the eyes drops as per the schedule and keeping him engaged in talk since he can't read the news papers nor watch TV nor use the laptop!

I used up my post-cataract-surgery-period in listening to Velukkudi SwamigaL's discs. I am sure it will be neither interesting nor engaging my husband.

I am glad to note the increased traffic in the blog 64 Thiru viLaiyAdalgal.

If everyone makes it a habit to read from my blogs, I can just concentrate on my blogs and save the time spent in this forum, in posting them once again here.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Bhagavathy bhaagavatam - skanda 9

9#1a. பஞ்ச சக்திகள்

நாராயணன் கூறினான் நாரத முனிவனிடம்
    “நாம் வணங்கும் பஞ்சசக்திகள் இவர் ஐவர்.

துர்கா தேவி, ராதா தேவி, லக்ஷ்மி தேவி,
    சரஸ்வதி தேவி, சாவித்திரி தேவி என்பவர்!”

நாரதன் வினவினான் நாராயணனிடம்,
    “கூறுவீர் அவர்கள் யார் யார் என்பதை!

கூறுவீர்கள் அவர்கள் இலக்கணத்தையும்,
    யாரால் உண்டாக்கப் பட்டவர்கள் என்றும்!

எதனால் பஞ்ச சக்தியர் என்ற பெயர்?
    என்ன சிறப்பு பஞ்ச பிரகிருதிகளுக்கு?

வரலாற்றைக் கூறுங்கள் சக்தியர் பற்றி!
    வழிபடும் முறைகளையும் கூறுங்கள்!

குணச் சிறப்புக்களையும் கூறுங்கள்!
    வணக்கத்துக்குரிய தலங்கள் எவை?”என

“ப்ரக்ருதிகள் ஆவர் ஐந்து சக்திகள்
    கூற இயலாத பெருமைகள் கொண்டு.

கூறுவேன் என்னால் இயன்ற அளவுக்கு
    கூற இயலாத சக்தியரின் பெருமையை.

‘ப்ர’ இது எழுச்சி, ‘க்ருதி’ இது சிருஷ்டி;
    ‘ப்ரக்ருதி’ ஆகும் ‘சிருஷ்டியின் எழுச்சி’!

சிருஷ்டியால் மனவெழுச்சி எனலாம்
    சிருஷ்டியின் எழுச்சி என்று கூறலாம்.

‘ப்ர’ ஸத்துவம், ‘க்ரு’ ராஜசம், ‘தி’ தாமசம்;
    ‘ப்ர’ ஆதி; சிருஷ்டிக்கு முந்தியது எனலாம்!”

உலகம் உய்ய வேண்டும் ! விசாலம். K. ராமன்

9#1a. Pancha Prakrutis

NArAyaNan told NArada, “These are the Pancha Prakrutis we worship namely DurgA Devi, RAdhA Devi, Lakshmi Devi, Saraswati Devi and SAvitri Devi.”

NArada asked NArAyaNan,”Please tell me who these five Devis are, define their qualities, who has created them, how they got these names, what is their real greatness, what is their history, how to worship them and the holy places devoted to them, in great detail.”

NArAyaNan replied,”Pancha Prakrutis are the Five Devis. It is impossible to relate their greatness in full. I will expatiate on it to the best capacity of my capacity.

(Pra + kruti) means the (‘rise of’ + ‘srushti’). It can also mean the Power that existed prior to srushti. ‘Pra’ is SAtvic in nature, ‘kru’ is RAjasic in nature and ‘ti’ is TAmasic in nature.”

3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    bhagavathy bhaagavatam - skanda 3

3#19a. அரச சபை

கேரளத்து மன்னன் அறிவுரை கூறியதும்
    கேலி பேசினான் யுதாஜித் அவனை நோக்கி!

“நீதியும், தர்மமும் அறிந்தவன் நீ தானோ?
    நீதியும், தர்மமும் அறிவோம் அனைவரும்.

சுயம்வரத்துக்குத் துணிந்து வந்திருப்பதே
    சுதர்சனன் செய்துள்ள அநீதி அல்லவா?

சிங்கத்துக்கு
    ரிய பொருளைப் பெறுவதற்கு
    சிறு நரி முயல்வது என்ன நியாயம் கூறு!

இளவரசி சசிகலையை மணப்பதற்கு
    உளதா ஏதேனும் தகுதிகள் இவனுக்கு?

அரசர்கள் இத்தனை பேர் குழுமி இருக்கப்
    பரதேசியை மணமகன் ஆக விடுவேனோ?

ஏற்றதல்ல இச்சா சுயம்வரம் அரசர்களுக்கு;
    ஏற்றது வீர சுயம்வரமே அரச குலத்தவருக்கு.

பலவீனமானவன் இளவரசியை அடையாமல்
    பலவான்கள் ஆகிய நாம் காப்பாற்ற வேண்டும்.”

சலசலப்பை ஏற்படுத்தினான் யுதாஜித்; அங்கு
    கலகம் பரவும் அபாயம் சபையில் தோன்றியது!

அழைத்தான் யுதாஜித் காசிநகர மன்னனை,
    “பிழை செய்துவிட்டீர் இச்சா சுயம்வரத்தால்.

இச்சித்தவனுக்காக செய்தீரா இந்த ஏற்பாடு?
    இச்சிக்கப் போகின்ற ஒருவனுக்காகவா?

உண்மையை உரையுங்கள் உள்ளபடியே,
    மன்னர்கள் சபையில் இங்கே இப்போதே!”

“வரித்து விட்டாள் என் மகள் சுதர்சனனை;
    மறுத்துவிட்டாள் மனத்தை மாற்றிக் கொள்ள.

தனியாக வருவதற்கு அஞ்சவில்லை அவன்;
    இனி நடப்பவை எல்லாம் தேவியின் செயல்”

உலகம் உய்ய வேண்டும்! விசாலம். K. ராமன்

3#19a. The assembly of kings

When the king of Kerala spoke to YudAjit in this manner, he retorted in a mocking tone. “So you think that only you know about Justice and Truth. We all know about them too. That Sudarsanan has dared to attend the swayamvaram itself an injustice. A cunning fox should not try to steal away a precious thing which rightfully belongs to a mighty lion. Is he really qualified to wed the princess Sasikala?

When powerful and rich kings have assembled here for the swayamvaram, will I stand quietly and let him become the groom? Ichcha swayamvaram is not fit for the kings. Veera swayamvaram is the right type fit for the kings.

We the powerful kings must make sure that the poor pauper prince does not win the hands of the princess.” YudAjit tried to impress his views on the other kings and there was a possibility of unrest and disturbance in the assembly of the Kings.

YudAjit then called SubAhu the king of KAsi and told him thus: “You have committed a grave mistake by arranging for a ichichA swayamvaram. Did you do it to give a fair chance to the pauper prince Sudarsanan or did you do it to give a fair chance to everyone of us here? Tell us the truth here and now”

King SubAhu spoke the truth. “My daughter has selected Sudarsanan as her husband long ago. He too has dared come out to this swayamvaram all alone! Whatever happens now will be according to the wishes of Devi – The Universal Mother!”

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Links to the other purANas which will NOT appear in this thread any more!
    You are most welcome to read them directly from the blogs.
    Let me assure you that the BLOG will not GOBBLE you-
    even if you are afraid of the very name!

Blogs of Other PurANams:

VinAyaka PurANam part 1 (விநாயக புராணம் - 1)

VinAyaka PurANam part 2 (விநாயக புராணம் - 2)

3. 64 ThiruvilaiyaadalgaL (ஈசனின் 64 திருவிளையாடல்கள் )

4. Sri VenkatEsa purANam
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Periya purANam is half ready and composing poems for 36 stories completed.

The stories of Appar, Sundarar and Sambandhar will run to many episodes.
    So I am reserving them to be written at the very end - after completing all the other stories.

It will be quite some time before they get published in my blog and appear here in this thread. Waiting makes the happiness increase. So let us learn to wait patiently and with enrhusiasm!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Bhagavathy bhaagavatam - skanda 9

9#1b. பஞ்ச ப்ரக்ருதியர்

ஐந்து வித ப்ரக்ருதியான சக்தி தேவி பிரமத்துடன்
    ஐக்கியம் ஆகும் போது சிற்சக்தியாக ஆகிவிடுவாள்.

விளங்குவாள் சக்தி தேவி சிருஷ்டியின் போது
    வலப் புறம் ஆணாக; இடப் புறம் பெண்ணாக!

தோற்றம் இரண்டு உருவங்கள் என்றாலும் – இருவரும்
    தோன்றுவர் அக்னியில் உஷ்ணம் போல ஒன்றாகவே!

நித்தியமானது அந்த சக்தி, அழிவில்லாதது அந்த சக்தி,
    சத்தியமானது அந்த சக்தி, பிரம்ம ஸ்வரூபமானது அது.

சர்வம் பிரம்ம மயம் என்று உணர வேண்டும் – எனினும்
    சிருஷ்டியின் போது இரண்டு உருவாகத் தோன்ற விரும்பி

மூலப் ப்ரக்ருதி என்ற பெண் வடிவாகிய ஈஸ்வரி
    சீலம் மிக்க சிவரூப ஆணுருவைத் தோற்றுவித்துத்

தன்னியல்பாக இரண்டாகப் பிரிந்து தோன்றினாள்!
    தோன்றினர் ஐவர் மூல ப்ரக்ருதியின் ஏவலினால்!

உலகம் உய்ய வேண்டும் ! விசாலம். K . ராமன்

9#1b. The Pancha Prakrutis

Devi who exhibits as the Pancha Prakrutis will become the chit shakti of Brahman (the intelligence of Brahman) when she gets merged with him inseparably.

During the creation Devi would exhibit a male form in the right side of her body and a female form in the left side of her body. These may appear to be as two different forms – they but coexist as inseparably as the heat and Agni.

That shakti is the permanent one, the indestructible one, the eternal truth and is in fact Brahman in itself. “Sarvam Brahma mayam!”

Devi wants to appear as two separate forms during srushti and she created the male form in the right half of her body.

The other Panch Prakrutis were created by the Moola Prakruti from her own self.

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.