• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sponsorship reqired to educate a poor young brahmin ,deaf &dumb widow of a purohit

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gopalaswamy

sponsorship reqired to educate a poor young brahmin ,deaf &dumb widow of a purohit

Dear Bramin Bhandus,Dear brahmana bhandus, I am giving below details of a suffering Brahmin priests family,
which fully now depend on the maternal grand father of a very unlucky girl.
M.Rajeswari a Brahmin girl of age 12 studying in class 7 in Kings Matriculation school at Madippakam Chennai,.Her father who was assisting a priest and earning his livly hood, was married to a DEFF AND DUMB girl. Her father has now expired and is living with her mother in her maternal grand fathers house at madipaakam and is attending the school by walking to the school
This poor family needs some help in respect of educating the girl till the college level at least if not for graduation, so that as she grows up she can stand on her own legs and care her mother
this girls g/father is earning as a priest, income being is about 5000 a month The girls, uncle also works as an assistant to another priest and earns 3000 a month
In the family there are total members to feed, clothe and live out of the income of the grand father and uncle of the girl. The family consists of Grand father, Grand mother, the unmarried uncle, and a deaf and dumb unmarried sithi(this girls mothers sister) and this girls deaf and dumb mother.
They find it difficult to manage the family and they find it difficult to educate the girl
the girls school fees are about 12,000 annually
the house is rented out by this girls another uncle and given to them for living. this second uncle being eldest man after the old grand father of the gir;l is also by profession a priest and earns about 7 to 8thouand a month
If any person see the deaf and dumb mother /sithi of the girl and the girl herself . good hearted Brahman well to do bhandhus , I am sure will come forward to help the family and educate the girl
At present I am helping the girl by giving her books/note books etc

THE address of the girl: M. Rajeswari c/o Venkataraman,n0 3 , ground floor , sheela nagar,maddippakkam, Chennai 91. Her Fathers Name (late) Mohan, Mother (deaf&dumb) Sri Bhuvaneswari
the contact person , Sri Vijoy, her uncle phone no9444384349 Chennai 91
2nd uncle ph 9840038015
The school Kings Matriculation School,no 11, kandaswamy koil street , madipaakkam ,Chennai 91
elder uncle name and address
Sankar,29, venkatesa agraharam,mylapoore,Chennai 4
One can Refer and cheak up matters from
1.Ganesa sasthrigal,Adam street, Mylapore,Chennai 4 044 24957567
2.Krishnamoorthy Sasthrigal Anandha apartments,4th cross street,
Mandaveli , Chennai 4 044 24617857
my telephone no is 91 044 23770003

Shri Gopalaswamy,
Nice talking to you over phone this morning. Later as discussed, I was in contact with Vijay , the girl's uncle. I could not get the school's phone number from him. I will have to call the girl's grandfather tomorrow to get the same. I can then talk to the school principal to make arrangements for the fees. Will keep you posted.
Regards,
Vansan

Dear Vansn , Thank for your efforts.The girl is studying in Kings matriculation shool at madippakam and the phone no is 044 22422338. pls do talk to the HM of the school and you may lease note one thing.In fact it may be too much to ask you to add up to your aid the uniform charges and books and other stationery expenses that will have to be incured for study. It is also better to Inform Mr Vijoy whether you are supporting her for her entire education to college level or it will be on year to year basis. Also you may pls tell Vijoy that performance in school also must be good
It is that one should adopt the child education but also ensure that the girl progress well & is standing on her own legs after her education.If the Aid come from one source it is better than the girl to go for Aid for other requirements
I thank for your kind assistance and as a man aged 78 years I do bless you for better heath and peace of mind in latter age
s.gopalaswamy

Dear shri Gopalaswamy,
Thanks for the details. I spoke to Vijay and clarified all the points regarding the assistance including fees, uniforms, books and stationery. It seems the school collects money for all these items and distribute the same to students. I tried calling the HM of school a few times but could not reach him. I plan to call him again this Thursday morning.
Regards,
Vansan

Dear Vansen,
I am rally happy that you have contacted bot the uncle of the girl and alo the correspondant of the school. I was told that you have arranged to take care of the childs future. may god bless you.
s.opalaswamy

vansen,

God Bless you sir. hope this ward maximizes her potential with your help. may you tribe increase :) :)

Sri Vansan,

Your and similar acts are welcome. May God Bless You.

I repeat my quote in similar occasions:

"You are just one in the world-

--But

there may be one in the world ,for whom you are the world"

Greetings

Sri Vansan,

Your and similar acts are welcome. May God Bless You.

I repeat my quote in similar occasions:

"You are just one in the world-

--But

there may be one in the world ,for whom you are the world"

Greetings

I am happy to note that almost all of us are able appreciate the steps taken by vanson. I assure Vanson and you all that being in chennai and in contact with the uncle of the girl I will watch the progress of the girl and post details time to time. Cow donation will get one swarga but vidya dhan will lift both donor and donee toghether to higherthan swarga
s.gopalaswamy

Dear all,
Thanks for your blessings. I am just doing my duty on behalf of our entire TB group. I should first thank shri Gopalaswamy for identifying a deserving candidate and giving me an opportunity to be of some help. Being outside India, it is difficult for me to find genuine candidates who need help. This is where I would request our friends residing in India to help by looking out for such cases and post the same in this forum.
Coming back to this student, I have arranged with my bank in India to send a DD to school to cover the fees for the rest of the year and also a DD to the mother of the candidate towards uniform, books, notebooks, etc for the year. They should be receiving the same by early next week. I have also spoken to the uncle of the student and stressed the importance of studies, and requested that the family should help the girl focus on studies and progress well.
Regards,
Vansan.

Shri Ramachandran,
I understand that you have arranged to post this sponsorship request in another forum - IndusLadies. I find some of the members from this forum have been showing interest . Any how, I would like to mention that this sponsorship has already been taken care of both with the School HM and the student family and the fees and other expenses for the year have already been disbursed. I would request you to update this information also in IndusLadis forum through your wife.
Regards,
Vansan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back