• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Trikaala Sandhya Vandanam and Yajur Veda Avani Avittam/Upakarma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Please find the link that contains elaborate (step-by-step) information on Yajur Veda Avani Avittam/Upakarma ritual. Per scriptures, the actual Upakarma should be performed after Madhiyanikam and Brahma Yagnam which is well after noon. Please do it as you see appropriate. I have left the timings, star, etc. as placeholders to be filled up based on consulting with priests/elders based on your location.

Avani Avittam/Upakarma Procedure (Includes Sandhya Vandanam and other Nithya Karmas) - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

The following links supplement the document (in above link) in audio format as well as explains how to wear Panchakacham (for Grihasthas)

Avani Avittam/Upkarama Audio - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Sandhya Vandanam/Nithya Karma Audio - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

How to wear Panchakacham Video - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Please forward it to people who may have belief and interest in performing this ritual the right way.

Regards,
Sai.

Thanks for this. This is a great work from your side. Really a BIG THANK YOU.

Keep the Great work.

PS: I just registered in this forum to thank you.

For ones own welfare of health it better to continue atleat doing
Sandhyavandhanam daily twice ( mor/eve). I am sure members look at it positvely and start a new begining from this year avani avittam
all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back