• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bet, you will laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namassadhasae.

A mail in my inbox, is shared, which is self-explanatory. Though the state of affairs deserves hue and cry, it is reproduced for fun under this columnpls.

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!
Subject: I bet U can't stop laughing...

An essay written on INDIAN COW by a candidate appearing for IAS exam.

mail

Sri GSR,

Sory not able to link

Pls give the correct link

Greetings

Not able to open. But laugh with this

A lady inserted an ad in the classified "Husband wanted" More than 100 responses she had . All said you can have Mine Jambu:laugh:

A husband and wife with nine kids are waiting at the bus stop. A blind man joins them soon.When the bus arrived it was over loaded the wife and 9 children only coud fit in So the two decided to walk . After a while the husband gets irritated by ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the side walk & tells him " why don"t you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick That ticking sound drives me crazy." The blind man replies" If you had put up the rubber at the end of your stick, we would be riding the bus, shut the hell up" Jambu:lol:

Namassadhasae.

I am sorry for the trouble. It is a copy paste from a gmail group. I see the matter pasted in the thread. I do not understand the technical reason why others are not able to get. However I shall post it again afresh, shortly. Kindly bear with me.

sorry I have missed to mention one thing. Just type I bet U can't stop laughing..
in Google search. You will get the links. Thank you

Bet, you cannot stop laughing

Namassadhasae.

I really apologise to the audience for my belated re-posting with the reqd. correction. Thanks for all responses. I stand corrected and kindly see the attached word document.

Perhaps the suspense has created expectation about the stuff, similar to a movie by Mani Rathnam. I enjoy the humour by Dr. Jambu that a posting without the main matter also gives a real fun effect. Vazhga nam angathachchuvai! (Long live our sense of humour!)

Attachments

• indian cow IAS answer.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back