• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Intercaste Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all.....
just needed ur help on dis.....

i am a tamil iyengar girl and going to marry a maharastrain boy.....
well i would like to conduct d marriage as per d iyengar rituals which my wud be has not issues to....

just wanted to knw if dis is possible knowing he is not a brahmin nor an iyengar....????

Yes. It can be done. It is being done by many people.

go for any ceremony which is satisfying to the chief stakeholders ie yourself, your beloved and the parents, not necessarily in the order of priority.

to be more even exotic, whynot go for a buddhist or shinto ceremony :) it is not going to make any difference to the context of your marriage and life afterward!!

hi all.....
just needed ur help on dis.....

i am a tamil iyengar girl and going to marry a maharastrain boy.....
well i would like to conduct d marriage as per d iyengar rituals which my wud be has not issues to....

just wanted to knw if dis is possible knowing he is not a brahmin nor an iyengar....????

Sri.Sydpal,

Greetings. What is the help do you seek from this forum? I can't see you seeking any help at all! All I can see is, you as an Iyengar girl informing a Tamil Brahmin forum that you are going to marry a non brahmin boy; that's all. If you are going to follow the customs (not rituals, by the way) of an Iyengar marriage, then it is up to the vadhyar to decide if it is possible or not; not for this forum!

Good luck to you. (In the future, when you need a good receipe for cooking meat, address me personally..I will help you there!:tongue1:)

Cheers!

vegetable meat is so tasty,than animal meat.

the classifications as brahmins or non-brahmins are humanity made divisions.as humans we have the right to accept or not-accept.by accepting and living is one ghoshti,and by not accepting and living is another ghoshti.i say make dosti with both ghoshties.at the begginning of the night,happiness matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back